What's new

Solved Modding Psycho class always corrupts for me..

S

Skreame

Reaction score
I've made multiple characters of various levels to the psycho class that never work when I mod them. All other characters that I've made outside this class are modded and work perfectly fine. I am using Gibbed227 and the latest version of Horizon. Any help appreciated.

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
What exactly are you changing when you mod it?

S

Skreame

Reaction score
After the first couple of times, I have limited myself to changing just the eridium and credits, or adding just one gun each try.

S

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
After the first couple of times, I have limited myself to changing just the eridium and credits, or adding just one gun each try.
Adding legit equipment will not corrupt your save. So what did you try to edit apart from that when you got corrupted?

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Did you put over the max allowed on your currencies?

S

Skreame

Reaction score
Did you put over the max allowed on your currencies?

No, I did exactly 500 and lower in my attempts for the eridium and about 9.5 mill for the currency. The time that it was just one gun, it was a Deliverance. Although unrelated, I have gone over the limit in 500 eridium the first time I edited my mechro not knowing there was a limit and it had worked but reverted to 500 in game.

To sparfire: This is exactly why I am inquiring about my problem with the psycho, and that I had already said the other classes are perfectly fine. So I did not edit anything else.

Edit:
I did another try and these are the two SaveGame.sav used where all I did was change the eridium from 1 to 201 and it corrupted.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/35th9kkl51yoo2w/[Tony]+Kreig.rar

Last edited:
Top Bottom