modding PROBLEM!!! please help!

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by fuzz pie, Jan 9, 2009 with 5 replies and 315 views.

1. fuzz pie

fuzz pie Newbie

Ratings:
    ok so i got my xport hooked it up to my computer modded my some maps with "forge" the program but when i went on my 360 to play them my profile was gone, just gone.
    i pressed sign in and it wasent there... i also made some accounts and tried it with them and they dissapeared to. is it something im doing wrong i rehashed and resigned also i followed step by step... PLEASE help me i dont know what to do and my profiles keep deleting.:.(:.(:.(:cursing::cursing::cursing: please:.( so annoyed!!! so confused:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Like Like x 1
  2. fun man07

fun man07 Banned

Ratings:
    hay i do not know what happend.sorry for ya. i woud be cusing.:cursing::cursing: to.:wink:

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    fuzz pie

fuzz pie Newbie

Ratings:
  4. S1R34L

S1R34L Getting There

Ratings:
    I don't know if this is the problem...but what size hdd are you using...a similar problem happened to me like this when I was trying to use a 60 gb hdd.

5. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
  6. T3AB4GG3R117

T3AB4GG3R117 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This has happened to me as well. I couldn't find a fix. I was messing with my profile though. :tongue: