Modding Peoples Gamertags!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by hvk, Feb 5, 2010 with 19 replies and 980 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hvk

hvk Newbie

Ratings:
    If you have a data cable I will mod your gamertag for you! Free of charge of course. All i ask is that you download teamviewer so i can do everything from your desktop. Thanks! Reply if interested with you aim/email/pm me :smile: Thanks!

2. Bamboozled

Bamboozled Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hes 100% legit

hvk
    Novice

Nominated 0 Times
    Won TOTM: 0

not

3. OP
    hvk

hvk Newbie

Ratings:
    Although i have not been active on the forums, I have been on this site for quite some time. I've also contributed every now and then. I am legit. I know many people on these forums as well. So i suggest you not flame. Thank you

4. keonetics

keonetics Banned

Ratings:
    gamertag modding has got to be the easiest thing ever, if you have a cable you BETTER know how to do it

5. Mikey99

Mikey99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's funny because MW2 gamertag mods don't transfer over on the account..

Scam...?

6. OP
    hvk

hvk Newbie

Ratings:

If you read my post thoroughly, you would see that i stated teamviewer would need to be downloaded so i could do it on YOUR pc. With teamviewer i can use your computer to mod your gamertag. I know these mods do not cross over with the account. Thanks.

7. Rickico

Rickico Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is looking nice.

He said he would do it over teamviewer with YOUR transfer cable, so, all who is scamming is that he will see your device id, console id and profile id...

Anyway, it's a nice service. Good job, and I hope you'll help alot of people. :]

8. hummy

hummy Newbie

Ratings:
    how dont you guys know how to do it :x3:

9. Rickico

Rickico Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST.

Dude, all your doing is spam. You join a month ago and you saying this guy isn't legit?

You are not either.

300 posts in a month is SPAM. Or ***.

Sorry but I hate people complaining about others accounts.

10. I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES Do you own a Johnny West?

Ratings:
    He is saying he will mod your GT for you as long as you have TV so he can do it. you mush have the transfer cable.

11. OP
    hvk

hvk Newbie

Ratings:
    Exactly, I've been noticing people asking questions on how to do it, having problems with EzGt, etc... I simply wish to help those who don't know how to do it. As stated above. You MUST have a transfer cable.

12. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm sorry but really? REALLY? As soon as I got my transfer cable I was on the tutorials ASAP on how to transfer your profile from storage device to PC. From there it is simply explained in the EzGT forums. Jeez. Noobs don't need THIS much help. You don't have teleportation do you? Because I guarentee if you mod one then try explain how to get it back on to the xbox and get it working, well... Have fun :wink:

13. .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    why is everyone being a douche to this guy.

some noobs do need THIS much help.
    and this guy came up with an idea how to help these super noobs and hes willing to do it.

hop off his **** seriously

14. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm sorry but i never understood this American gangsta slang in the evolution of English.
    Hoping you could teach me. You seem hard enough. If I am aggrivating him then why is him getting a free **** a bad thing? hmmmm.

15. .Capacity

.Capacity Enthusiast

Ratings:
    what?

16. O131213N

O131213N Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey I have 2 questions...about ezgt
    1. I cannot drag the modded profile into xport, what do i need to do enable the file to be dragged into xport.
    2. Do you mod your real profile and then it just makes a double or do you have to mod a different profile and dont touch your real one?

17. DrXthirst

DrXthirst Join Date: March 2006

Ratings:
    He's legit. I remember him joining.

18. Dezzaa

Dezzaa Newbie

Ratings:
    Where can I get a transfer cable from?? I live in the uk

19. OP
    hvk

hvk Newbie

Ratings:
    1-800-4-My-Xbox

There is a thread on here explaining how to get one for free. That's how i got mine. and if you need help modding your gamertag please just reply with you aim or any other wayy i can contact you. Also, there are some big time "noobs" out there. Some people may not be able to figure this out. Don't flame me because i'm willing to help people do something. The difficulty level of this should not be an issue. I'm contributing. Get over yourselves. For the people who have been defemding me. Thank you :smile:

20. BigWalrus

BigWalrus Enthusiast

Ratings:
    1. you need to go to control panel and turn off uac controls by searching uac in the control panel. you will need to restart your computer when you turn them off. also when using xport run it as administer.

2. you mod a profile that can be found in the xbox tutorials. you mod the profile and do a glitch on xbox live to make it show the modded name instead of yours when on mw2