• Views 821
Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I don't feel like forking over hundreds of dollars to XBLS. So I now ask, is there any way to mod BOII online without using a JTAG, DIRECTLY? In many previous CoD's you could bring infections online etc. Is there any type of similar deal for Blops II? Any info is appreciated. Thanks all. :biggrin:

CUBE

CUBE

MEIN BLOCK
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, I don't feel like forking over hundreds of dollars to XBLS. So I now ask, is there any way to mod BOII online without using a JTAG, DIRECTLY? In many previous CoD's you could bring infections online etc. Is there any type of similar deal for Blops II? Any info is appreciated. Thanks all. :biggrin:

As of right now there is nothing, just offline mods. But hang tight the game is still new so who knows what people are working on.

Upvote 0
Pray For Blood

Pray For Blood

"Can you hear the thunder that's breaking?"
Premium
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
As of right now there is nothing, just offline mods. But hang tight the game is still new so who knows what people are working on.
That's kind of what I expected, but I'm impatient. :tongue:

Upvote 0
J

johnjoekane

Reaction score
Sin$
i used to mod cod 4 online with hex and is usually the same with many other games and if online mods do get relesed its likely to be on some kind of hex editor so i would learn how to use that you can easily edit your stats through it its just the problem of getting banned and corrupt profiles

Upvote 0
DArK x1337HaX

DArK x1337HaX

4D 79 20 4E 61 6D 65 20 49 73 20 44 61 6E
Stickied Programmer Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i used to mod cod 4 online with hex and is usually the same with many other games and if online mods do get relesed its likely to be on some kind of hex editor so i would learn how to use that you can easily edit your stats through it its just the problem of getting banned and corrupt profiles
No. We don't use Hex Editor at all unless you are making a dll. And not the good kind of dll's (Not mod menu's They are made with Visual Studios in C#)

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register