What's new

Discovery Modding online possible, or a glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackmelbroke

Reaction score
Sin$
Did you get any names ?
I was playing last night and ran into someone. He's on ps4 and his name is attckers12 with a watermelon pic.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
I was playing last night and ran into someone. He's on ps4 and his name is attckers12 with a watermelon pic.
pretty sure fiending was being sarcastic as op posted a pic of the persons name..
its not nice posting peoples GT dude,
edit it.

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try joining someone in a different targeting mode, accept the first alert deny the second...does that free up Frank and allow him to move? it should keep you in the same lobby if you deny the second alert too! Worth a shot anyway.

C

Cesar Lr

Reaction score
Sin$
Estoy con Frank en el online. No encuentro peyote. Segerencias!! Si tengo el menu options y puedo abrir todo lo del móvil

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Estoy con Frank en el online. No encuentro peyote. Segerencias!! Si tengo el menu options y puedo abrir todo lo del móvil
So you have SP to MP?

D

DeeQs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The steps have to include TP or something. Once you get Tp you have to go to story mode and do some steps in director mode probably.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The steps have to include TP or something. Once you get Tp you have to go to story mode and do some steps in director mode probably.
People told me that the Teleport is the bypass from SP kick but i think it's false

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register