• Thread starter Plastic Burger
  • Start date
  • Views 384
Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i modded my gamerscore a few days ago from 8000 to 39k ish. Then a day after i decided to add games with the game adder and now i have the 750+ games on my recent played list. Then i wanted to mod those games so i could have a bit more gamerscore but when i did everything i was supposed too the profile editor wouldnt open my profile. Yes i had just re gotten it from my harddrive but for some reason it wont open it i just get an error message. I dont know why and ive tried atleast 10 times. :mellow::mellow::mellow:

[EDIT] Ok so i now have le fluffie and horizon but horizon gets the same error as profile editor they both say

"Unhandled exeption has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click quite the application will close immediatly."

Invalid Data Start!.

But le fluffie will open it but when i go to my achievements section nothing appears. Sorry im not very good with this stuff so if im doing some stupid error try to be nice :tongue:

offica1 g33k

offica1 g33k

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
IF YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR FONT LIKE THIS I MIGHT WANT TO HELP BUT I CANT EVEN READ IT WITHOUT DIFFICULTY AND IF YOUR ASKING FOR HELP YOU DONT MAKE IT HARDER TO READ:huh:
what is the error message

Plastic Burger

Plastic Burger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
offica1 g33k said:
IF YOU DIDNT HAVE YOUR FONT LIKE THIS I MIGHT WANT TO HELP BUT I CANT EVEN READ IT WITHOUT DIFFICULTY AND IF YOUR ASKING FOR HELP YOU DONT MAKE IT HARDER TO READ:huh:
what is the error message

umm its veeery easy to read unless your blind as fuhk from looking at your screen playing games 24/7 as you can see someone answered my question with a good answer so it cant be that hard bud. Im sick and tired of people getting mad for me using different fonts and colours what the fuhks the problem they are there for a reason its not just to look profesional they are there for making coloured letters or maybe underlining they are there to be god damn used so stop your *****ing its not that hard to read!:cursing:

Either way i have a new problem please go look back at the message i made it nice and non coloured for you =D

Ok so ive now somewhat fixed the problem but when i open my profile in profile editor now all it shows is a couple of games ive never even heard of and says i have 0 out of 7835 gamerscore but it should be 39000 out of 567835 so i dont know whats wrong please someone help i used game adder and then deleted both profiles and re recovered mine so i dont know why all my games aarent showing up please someone help! Thanks to everyone:biggrin:

T

taco is autobot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Plastic Burger said:
umm its veeery easy to read unless your blind as fuhk from looking at your screen playing games 24/7 as you can see someone answered my question with a good answer so it cant be that hard bud. Im sick and tired of people getting mad for me using different fonts and colours what the fuhks the problem they are there for a reason its not just to look profesional they are there for making coloured letters or maybe underlining they are there to be god damn used so stop your *****ing its not that hard to read!:cursing:

Either way i have a new problem please go look back at the message i made it nice and non coloured for you =D

Ok so ive now somewhat fixed the problem but when i open my profile in profile editor now all it shows is a couple of games ive never even heard of and says i have 0 out of 7835 gamerscore but it should be 39000 out of 567835 so i dont know whats wrong please someone help i used game adder and then deleted both profiles and re recovered mine so i dont know why all my games aarent showing up please someone help! Thanks to everyone:biggrin:

yumad

Top Bottom
Login
Register