• Thread starter Some Hobo
  • Start date
  • Views 2,063
S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have tried to Hex edit the campaign of it.
But i have not succeeded,
Does anyone know if it has been done yet?
And/Or can point me in a direction?

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
From what i have heard it is possible and someone has supposedly cracked the encryption on the code_post_gfx_mp.ff wich means multiplayer modding is a possibility aswell but if no one could crack the cod4 encryption its highly doubtfull that they cracked this one :S

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
From what i have heard it is possible and someone has supposedly cracked the encryption on the code_post_gfx_mp.ff wich means multiplayer modding is a possibility aswell but if no one could crack the cod4 encryption its highly doubtfull that they cracked this one :S

Yeah, you never know. :tongue:
I tried having a look through the hex of a save, it would be helpful to know what i was looking for. :tongue:

I did find this in there though..

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:
Yeah, you never know. :tongue:
I tried having a look through the hex of a save, it would be helpful to know what i was looking for. :tongue:

I did find this in there though..

i think the the godModeAllowed Dvar is only in animation scenes when you cant control the character for obvious reasons but that could be usefull in future research to modding this game :wink:

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
i think the the godModeAllowed Dvar is only in animation scenes when you cant control the character for obvious reasons but that could be usefull in future research to modding this game :wink:

:tongue: At least i tried, instead of just leeching when someone releases.

Z

ZombieKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There will be a way to mod this game just like every other game in the cod series but this will be hard and i expect bans to be handed out when modding this game.

S

Some Hobo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ZombieKing said:
There will be a way to mod this game just like every other game in the cod series but this will be hard and i expect bans to be handed out when modding this game.

That is true, we will just have to wait i guess.

V

v Reiss v

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Campaign mods are God Mode, Noclip, Give and more if your able to find the Dvars.

Sorox

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:
Campaign mods are God Mode, Noclip, Give and more if your able to find the Dvars.
Yeah but those are ISO mods. Any mods that anyone knows about that dont include hot-swapping and Flashing?

D

dcaway

Reaction score
Sin$
you can almost iso mod this game, i followed the cod 5 iso modding tut, it is slightly different for the first step, just delete the first &h25 (and save them in a seperate file) then run zlib to decompress the file. next remove the first &h4307 bytes (and save in a seperate file) then cut the next &hf5 save them as buttons.ff. save the remaining portion of the file as whatever you like. then run zlib on the buttons.ff file you created, and you can edit the binds, re zlib buttons.ff then proceed to rebuild the code_post_gfx.ff. this is where i hit a wall, the file comes out a few bytes bigger than the orignal?? dunno why, maybe a checksum/zlib thing?

pakar45

pakar45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know when the actual campaign editor is going to be released? Blue was talking about it somewhere..

X

xKNiiVES

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
pakar45 said:
Does anyone know when the actual campaign editor is going to be released? Blue was talking about it somewhere..

im guessing that it isn't going to be released soon

Sol Invictus

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
pakar45 said:

Is that the only way you know how to mod is to rely on other people to make programs because your too lazy to research on how to do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats really sad!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

O

ODST DUTCH

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
scopen4 said:
Is that the only way you know how to mod is to rely on other people to make programs because your too lazy to research on how to do it yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats really sad!!!:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

dude stfu.at least 50% of ppl on 'the scene' rely on other ppls progress and its not always due to lazyness,some ppl just dont know how to do alot of the things involved..and if you expect us to believe that youve never used someones elses programs to mod then your the sad one<_<how bout you go research instead of bad-mouthing others.

A

aH0tUnicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
no because there is checksums inside the _mp not the camaign but you do have to leave the seperator in the mw2 campaign moding which most ppl delete by accident (which tutorial tell u to do)

you can do most all dvars from cod4 and cod5 in mw2 i have anyway

G

Ghost Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some Hobo said:
I have tried to Hex edit the campaign of it.
But i have not succeeded,
Does anyone know if it has been done yet?
And/Or can point me in a direction?
Have fun.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
v Reiss v said:

Those are commands, which have been removed from the game completely, for obvious reasons...

Top Bottom
Login
Register