• Thread starter Keygiwawa
  • Start date
  • Views 533
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Keygiwawa

Reaction score
Is it possible to have someone send you a usermap file, mod it, and then send back the moded usermap file... I dont have a 360 but my friend wants me to mod maps for him until he learns how to do it himself.

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
.... thats the most biggest baloney ive ever heard
of course you can, why the hell not? its not like the computer chews off a piece of it and spits it out corrupting it
of course yes

K

Keygiwawa

Reaction score
Thanks... i just wasnt sure if any differences in the computers would effect it.

D

DJ Shepherd

Banned
Reaction score
you must not know much about compies x333 transferring a file is transferring a file, thats it

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your xbox sent in or something?.. :mellow:

K

Keygiwawa

Reaction score
No<_<... I was going to mod maps for a friend

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you don't own a xbox 360 then why exactly would you be modding halo 3? :rolleyes:

And couldn't your friend just mod on his own? Or is he way behind, technically. No offense, of course.

J

Justin

#mmNation
Reaction score
He probably doesn't know how or It doesn't work for him for some reason.

K

Keygiwawa

Reaction score
He just sucks with computers and cant do it... I tried to teach him but... you know:?

And as a matter of fact, I dont own an XBox... But i practically live at my friends house because he does... Note my Signature

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, alright. Well, the files don't care about what computer they are extracted from or anything like that.. so you can do that as much as you want.

K

Keygiwawa

Reaction score
Ya... He will probably get my password with a keylogger or something so he can take it off when he sees it... but hes not the one im helping, i learned how to mod from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom