• Thread starter triton13
  • Start date
  • Views 305
T

triton13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I'm a noob but how can I mod my level and rp? I was a level 1000 until my game glitched and I am now a level 1 with a ton of negative rp. I would just like to mod my level down to something reasonable. I haven't seen many people using it for modding, but how can I do this myself using a mac?

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have you don't want to delete your character I can fix your negative RP just click the link in my sig.

Upvote 0
TheDonBro

TheDonBro

✞▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬✞
Modder Mythical Veteran Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I know I'm a noob but how can I mod my level and rp? I was a level 1000 until my game glitched and I am now a level 1 with a ton of negative rp. I would just like to mod my level down to something reasonable. I haven't seen many people using it for modding, but how can I do this myself using a mac?

Chrome will fix it,, if you have $45....

Upvote 0
T

triton13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really don't have $45 to spend on this. That's why I was wanting to do it myself.

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fixing negative RP isn't a quick or easy process. But if you found a way with tunables or something it would be 10 x easier then my method and possible quicker.

Upvote 0
CrushedAlmondFun

CrushedAlmondFun

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

The easiest way is just to delete and start fresh but you would have to start everything over and rank back up which might be a pain.

Chrom can fix it if you sign over your first born hehe haha

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register