Solved Modding In 2015

• Thread starter Puddlestick
  • Start date
  • Views 290
Puddlestick

Puddlestick

Reaction score
Sin$
I have read the forumns and tutorials and would like to run by my purchases from some of you more experienced modders. So far I have figured out I am going to buy a cr4 xl and a j programmer v2. I have identified my xbox as a slim trinity. I am going to follow the tutorial at the top but I am wondering about anything else I am going to need or anything else I may need to know. Thanks!

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That's all you're going to need, unless you want to purchase the QSB's to make soldering easier.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/product.php?productid=17837&cat=294&page=1
Just as a small note. I don't recommend MCC if you're in the US. I bought a "kit" that had everything I would need to start flashing consoles 2 years ago and lost out on $150 and the "support" team told me I was SOL since customs seized it(a year later) with no refund or partial refund.

savage24x

savage24x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just as a small note. I don't recommend MCC if you're in the US. I bought a "kit" that had everything I would need to start flashing consoles 2 years ago and lost out on $150 and the "support" team told me I was SOL since customs seized it(a year later) with no refund or partial refund.

Ouch. I've had one experience with them. Bought Alt J-Tag and CR4 XL shipped to US, took 6 days, but got here without an issue.

Now if only my 50+ posts allowed me to post in B/S/T, I could sell them, but I still have insufficient privelages. That's a whole different topic.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ouch. I've had one experience with them. Bought Alt J-Tag and CR4 XL shipped to US, took 6 days, but got here without an issue.
I've had a previous admin(iMoses) you them as well and he didn't have an issue. So it could very well be a recent thing. However I still won't recommend them after the attitude that i've received from them in regards to the situation.

savage24x

savage24x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had a previous admin(iMoses) you them as well and he didn't have an issue. So it could very well be a recent thing. However I still won't recommend them after the attitude that i've received from them in regards to the situation.

I think it comes down to the border and how they choose to deal with certain products.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it comes down to the border and how they choose to deal with certain products.
Maybe, Still horrid customer support though. I waited about a year before customs seized it(every month before it was just sitting in a warehouse) and MCC just gave me sarcastic/rude responses to my emails.

I would just rather not have the OP go through that, But it is his call in the end

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe, Still horrid customer support though. I waited about a year before customs seized it(every month before it was just sitting in a warehouse) and MCC just gave me sarcastic/rude responses to my emails.

I would just rather not have the OP go through that, But it is his call in the end
Wow, real sorry to hear that. I've made 5 or 6 300+ dollar transactions through them and never had a single issue. Had some overnighted and they arrived overnight, some with normal shipping that came in 5-6 days. That's really weird to hear that about them.

GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, real sorry to hear that. I've made 5 or 6 300+ dollar transactions through them and never had a single issue. Had some overnighted and they arrived overnight, some with normal shipping that came in 5-6 days. That's really weird to hear that about them.
I bought 150+ usd from them and it arrived in 6 business days for me from MCC

Top Bottom
Login
Register