What's new

Solved Modding In 2015

• Thread starter Puddlestick
  • Start date
  • Views 198
Puddlestick

Puddlestick

Reaction score
I have read the forumns and tutorials and would like to run by my purchases from some of you more experienced modders. So far I have figured out I am going to buy a cr4 xl and a j programmer v2. I have identified my xbox as a slim trinity. I am going to follow the tutorial at the top but I am wondering about anything else I am going to need or anything else I may need to know. Thanks!

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Reaction score
That's all you're going to need, unless you want to purchase the QSB's to make soldering easier.

http://www.modchipcentral.com/store/product.php?productid=17837&cat=294&page=1
Just as a small note. I don't recommend MCC if you're in the US. I bought a "kit" that had everything I would need to start flashing consoles 2 years ago and lost out on $150 and the "support" team told me I was SOL since customs seized it(a year later) with no refund or partial refund.

savage24x

savage24x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just as a small note. I don't recommend MCC if you're in the US. I bought a "kit" that had everything I would need to start flashing consoles 2 years ago and lost out on $150 and the "support" team told me I was SOL since customs seized it(a year later) with no refund or partial refund.

Ouch. I've had one experience with them. Bought Alt J-Tag and CR4 XL shipped to US, took 6 days, but got here without an issue.

Now if only my 50+ posts allowed me to post in B/S/T, I could sell them, but I still have insufficient privelages. That's a whole different topic.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Ouch. I've had one experience with them. Bought Alt J-Tag and CR4 XL shipped to US, took 6 days, but got here without an issue.
I've had a previous admin(iMoses) you them as well and he didn't have an issue. So it could very well be a recent thing. However I still won't recommend them after the attitude that i've received from them in regards to the situation.

savage24x

savage24x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've had a previous admin(iMoses) you them as well and he didn't have an issue. So it could very well be a recent thing. However I still won't recommend them after the attitude that i've received from them in regards to the situation.

I think it comes down to the border and how they choose to deal with certain products.

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I think it comes down to the border and how they choose to deal with certain products.
Maybe, Still horrid customer support though. I waited about a year before customs seized it(every month before it was just sitting in a warehouse) and MCC just gave me sarcastic/rude responses to my emails.

I would just rather not have the OP go through that, But it is his call in the end

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Maybe, Still horrid customer support though. I waited about a year before customs seized it(every month before it was just sitting in a warehouse) and MCC just gave me sarcastic/rude responses to my emails.

I would just rather not have the OP go through that, But it is his call in the end
Wow, real sorry to hear that. I've made 5 or 6 300+ dollar transactions through them and never had a single issue. Had some overnighted and they arrived overnight, some with normal shipping that came in 5-6 days. That's really weird to hear that about them.

GOTTA BLAST

GOTTA BLAST

wii u enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, real sorry to hear that. I've made 5 or 6 300+ dollar transactions through them and never had a single issue. Had some overnighted and they arrived overnight, some with normal shipping that came in 5-6 days. That's really weird to hear that about them.
I bought 150+ usd from them and it arrived in 6 business days for me from MCC

Top Bottom