What's new

Solved Modding help for a noob

F

Fupkid

Reaction score
Sin$
my jb PS3 will be here today. The seller installed the following. cex 4.75 rebug cobra and the following apps. Multiman, Webman, Psnpatch, rebug toolkit,Irisman and Ccapi installer. What do I need to download. And how do I go about getting it online safely for modding gtav online. I haven't seen any current up to date tutorials

H8_YoU_69

H8_YoU_69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First off have you done your research on jailbreaking. Get familiar with the hole jailbreak thing. Theres alot to know. And if you dont know how to do somthing ask first or look on google or you might risk bricking your system. Search everything you listed above that the seller has put on there for you do your homework. And then ask if you need help ! Happy modding welcome to the club!!!! Also read up on the risk of banning you console

Upvote 0
Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
my jb PS3 will be here today. The seller installed the following. cex 4.75 rebug cobra and the following apps. Multiman, Webman, Psnpatch, rebug toolkit,Irisman and Ccapi installer. What do I need to download. And how do I go about getting it online safely for modding gtav online. I haven't seen any current up to date tutorials
H8_YoU_69 is complete right about that, since your new to the whole jailbreak thing I wouldn't go straight into modding. Whenever I started modding I actually left my jailbreak aside and played my OFW PS3 until I did my research. If you do need help with anything post in Se7ensins and you will more than likely get the help you need. I spent about 3months before I used my CFW PS3 on research the inside outs of AntiBan tool, HomeBrew apps that you would need and there is a lot more, I mean a lot more. And once I found out about the console CiD can get banned I was prepared to buy a private one. Just saying this just in case you do get a console ban and there is away out of it for a small proportion of money. Also welcome to Se7enSins and happy modding.

Michael

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register