• Views 2,795
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

phazer v

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello halo players :biggrin:

Bin trying to create some modding programs for halo reach and have some good news. :biggrin:

After hours an hours i have found/created a program that OFFICIALLY means halo exp system can successfully be modded. i will release a program on this tut on the day of release.

my program will allow u to mod/unlock all armour in the game with a complex modding tool which i have created, my discovery came wen i realised that if u do not have online then wen playing the campaign u must still be able to get exp hence your xp will not be saved on servers beacause this would require online, so this means ur own xp must be located somewhere in the games memory. I have located the xp using the beta to help and only need a couple of details from wen the game is released and i will put an exclusive reach modding tool on day of release only on Se7ensins.

p.s. HAPPY MODDING :wink:

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
...wrong area. You should have posted this in the Halo Reach Modding section. Let me direct you to the right area...

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/forum/211-halo-reach-modding/

ps. NO ASKING FOR REP. Reported. :angry:

P

phazer v

Reaction score
Sin$
...wrong area. You should have posted this in the Halo Reach Modding section. Let me direct you to the right area...

CHEERS Much appreciated

G

Gaming Genius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow already... Your #1!!! Can you get Auto Aim and god mode too so i can wiz through this campaign on legendary lol?

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow already... Your #1!!! Can you get Auto Aim and god mode too so i can wiz through this campaign on legendary lol?
your a f***ing retarded noob. there cant be any mods yet and if there is theres no way you can already know if theres gonna be aim bot and not. MAYBE this guy has mods but i highly doubt it. you believe anything people say.

Faffy

Faffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
he could of modded the beta but u cant b sure that it will work with the actual game

he could of modded the beta but u cant b sure that it will work with the actual game

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
your a f***ing retarded noob. there cant be any mods yet and if there is theres no way you can already know if theres gonna be aim bot and not. MAYBE this guy has mods but i highly doubt it. you believe anything people say.
Your a bigger "Noob" Than he is.

Credits have already been modding with the Hacked XeX from rework3d!

EW Iconic

EW Iconic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

ps. NO ASKING FOR REP. Reported. :angry:
just for that i gave him rep :tongue:

Sticki

Sticki

Taylor'd
Reaction score
Sin$
There's already a modded XeX of max credits. Also, next time please put your modding threads in the modding section..not the discussion section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register