• Thread starter AzzidReign
  • Start date
  • Views 331,405
S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Be sure to click 'Fix Encryption' in Dot Halo before you resign.

S

sora562

Reaction score
Sin$
does anyone know how to add a sky from a differnet map to the map u want it to be on please help if know

P

PhoLuM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is completely random, but this thread was created in 05 and is still going for 09.

Trance

Trance

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Quick question. Will you get banned if you soley play customs and no Matchmaking? Because if you can get banned for customs, that really sucks.. =P

GoldBl4d3

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Programmer Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
No god... NO. Ask it in the help section and search for once eh. Appears you havent even tried searching this forum or even tried google.com

X

Xpanda SnipeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hay i got 1 question can i do this on an xbox 360 and if so how thanks:thumbup:

X

xPRIVATEMAIDENx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AIO has 2 trojans, get avira free from cnet.com/downloads, scan your computer after AIO installation,

David5534

David5534

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Hay i got 1 question can i do this on an xbox 360 and if so how thanks:thumbup:
No this only works on an original xbox.

AIO has 2 trojans, get avira free from cnet.com/downloads, scan your computer after AIO installation,
There are no Trojans in the aio, there is a program (xbins) that acts as a server so it shows up as a Trojan but its nothing to worry about.

This tutorial doesn't apply to JTAG right? :tongue:
Nope original xbox only.

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 360 but not a original xbox. I've looked at the last couple of pages to see if anyone explained how to mod Halo 2 on a 360 but no one has. In fact I saw one person who said it was possible to mod Halo 2 on a 360 and one person who said you need an original xbox. So, my question is: Can I mod Halo 2 on a 360 If I have a Transfer Cable/USB stick? If I can how? Do I need a Jtag to Mod Halo 2 on a 360? If I don't need a Jtag is simply like modding usermaps in Halo 3?

I

ILLusiveman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 360 but not a original xbox. I've looked at the last couple of pages to see if anyone explained how to mod Halo 2 on a 360 but no one has. In fact I saw one person who said it was possible to mod Halo 2 on a 360 and one person who said you need an original xbox. So, my question is: Can I mod Halo 2 on a 360 If I have a Transfer Cable/USB stick? If I can how? Do I need a Jtag to Mod Halo 2 on a 360? If I don't need a Jtag is simply like modding usermaps in Halo 3?

Possible to mod halo 2 on 360... but you need the updated maps... which you cant get anymore. modding halo 2 on a 360 is the same as modding halo 2 on the original xbox but you are limited to dlc maps + a resigner (halo 2 map resigner pro is a good one.)

M

mlg circut 2010

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
l0l im playing on xbox connect atm on my modded box, i havent played halo 2 modded in so long. i remember i first modded it like 5 months before halo 3 came out so many memorys.

ps. i missed shooting the ground and getting headshots.

M

MikeStk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow looking back this was the thread i used to start modding Halo 2.

Top Bottom
Login
Register