Solved Modding GTA Online for PS4

• Thread starter Ally1337
  • Start date
  • Views 3,286
A

Ally1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everybody. I have been searching for this gta modding stuff for PS4. I missed my chance by not moving PS3 account to PS4 long time ago and I have been searching for this topic for 10-15 days. But all of the mods are too expensive or modders ask for too much money, 300$ or more. Does anyone has any cheap solution for this?

Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi everybody. I have been searching for this gta modding stuff for PS4. I missed my chance by not moving PS3 account to PS4 long time ago and I have been searching for this topic for 10-15 days. But all of the mods are too expensive or modders ask for too much money, 300$ or more. Does anyone has any cheap solution for this?
First of all, modders do NOT exist on PS4. You can purchase a premodded + pretransfered account, but modding is a no. The PS4 has not been publicly exploited. If you would like to purchase a premodded + pretransfered account then take a look at either BrownMagician or Pulse service.

Upvote 0
P

Pulse

The PS4 isn't exploited. However there are glitches and exploits that don't require hardware modification that are privately owned by the top sellers.

For example, we have cash only packs on PS4 for $56 and up. Lots cheaper than $300 (which, we have pre-modded packages lower than that too).

https://gtagods.com/shop

Upvote 0
I

IllSNIPEZlll3215

Reaction score
Sin$
Modders do exist on Ps4 me and my freind met one in badsport he was in an online session with 10 people at 1st i thought he was just a really good glitcher because he was tp us to the airport in a buzzard and he was also levataing 2 feet off the ground he claimed he could mod but we ddnt believe him and this is no lie a message poped up in the corner of my screen saying Patrick somthing Gave you $500,000,00 i instantly started to panic as i thought im getting banned for received this so tryd txtin him but he left.But apparently people in badsport ps4 all know of him

First of all, modders do NOT exist on PS4. You can purchase a premodded + pretransfered account, but modding is a no. The PS4 has not been publicly exploited. If you would like to purchase a premodded + pretransfered account then take a look at either BrownMagician or Pulse service.
modder in badsport ps4

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register