• Thread starter rebelxpower
  • Start date
  • Views 4,455
R

rebelxpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hear it's possible to mod GTA-IV if so how?

This link is a site that i think has a modding program for GTA-IV
Code:
http://openiv.com/?cat=3

Please post Nice things...:thumbup:

Scare Croe

Scare Croe

Premium
Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Havent heard anything about it, But It would be sweet if we could.

H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I remember correctly, there are two secret vehicles. One of them being a chopper, and possibly a weapon also.

Have yet to see the contents of the URL. But yes, it is moddable.

S

shadowboy166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are some video's on youtube of what open IV is capable of however they havn't released the program to the public and aren't sure if they watn to which would be a big shame:frown:

M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its been released but its only for the pc... not for the 360 .... but ive figured out how to mod the text for missions... im trying to figure out more in hex editor

0xidium

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mervboyj said:
its been released but its only for the pc... not for the 360 .... but ive figured out how to mod the text for missions... im trying to figure out more in hex editor
Lol "figured out". That must have been so incredibly difficult to figure out.

S

shadowboy166

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mervboyj said:
Yeh which is a shame. They said that they don't want people to make mods illegally. Good luck with the text mission hope it goes well!

M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no i did do it ... its the easiest thing but i wanna mod more ..... loook in the post in the discussion part and u will see wat i found

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe we should get some people that can make a program to mod GTA: IV :wink: I would...if I knew how :?

D

dschu012

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How would one make a program if the only thing people have found to mod is ingame text?

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
dschu012 said:
How would one make a program if the only thing people have found to mod is ingame text?

You can male a program for that...also mAybe if a DLC comes out. And how doyou mod in game text? In a HeX edtor?

mervboyj said:

??how??

M

mervboyj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
II WaStEdPrO II said:
You can male a program for that...also mAybe if a DLC comes out. And how doyou mod in game text? In a HeX edtor?
yes...

??how??
when u open up the saved game in hex editor it shows the mission that u saved and u change the name to watever u want.... and then when u load the game it should show the last mission u just played and it should show the text u changed...

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
mervboyj said:
when u open up the saved game in hex editor it shows the mission that u saved and u change the name to watever u want.... and then when u load the game it should show the last mission u just played and it should show the text u changed...
I know, but where are my saved games. I looked in my HDD and cannot find it.??./:?:frown:

A

Arman 36O

Reaction score
Sin$
modding gta 4 xbox 360 is private. it is possible because we have done it lol we well be releasing this year because we are researching on textures on the 360. keep checking out the sight for updates. and no you dont use homo xport or anything

A

AccommodatingAcorn

Reaction score
Sin$
you can on the PC version. its exactly like the xbox version

0xidium

0xidium

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
arman360 said:
modding gta 4 xbox 360 is private. it is possible because we have done it lol we well be releasing this year because we are researching on textures on the 360. keep checking out the sight for updates. and no you dont use homo xport or anything
If xporting isn't involved I don't think its modding...

C

Coremodders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
II WaStEdPrO II said:
I know, but where are my saved games. I looked in my HDD and cannot find it.??./:?:frown:
its in your content folder if you have xport 360 it would be easier.

Top Bottom
Login
Register