• Thread starter II WaStEdPrO II
  • Start date
  • Views 871
II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so I have a couple of questions for the people that know what there talking about.:tongue: I was wondering if it was possible to mod the Flashback Map Pack-DLC. I opened it up in wxPirs and it is a .xxx file--Is a .xxx possible to resign? Then I opened it up in HeX and I had know idea what I was doing. I thought that if you can resign a .xxx file, then you can mod it and all of that. I do not know if I am completely off or not, so someone please help me out....

Also, I opened up the Golden Lancer and saw something called "DLC100_Xe-GearGame.ini" Now if that were to be resigned and what not, would it be possible to change it around? Like modifying the chainsaw or something? Or change its color?

Thanks

Come on guys...anyone???

II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PURPL3 H4ZE said:
cool could even get a golden shotty/gorgon pistol at last
Maybe...there is a way to mod campaign I just found out. Maybe ill put up a tutorial...

S

Sir Neberius

Reaction score
Sin$
Hm...I was browsing around in my HDD last night, hoping to find something interesting, and I did. Like you, I managed to find my Gears of War 2 DLC (I have the Flashback Map Pack and the Golden Hammerburst), and found out where a file telling my 360 that I have the Golden Hammerburst is located. My file's name was "DLC101_Xe-GearGame.ini", which is the same as yours except it is 101 instead of 100. Did you open up the "DLC100_Xe-GearGame.ini" file? If you didn't, please do and post everything that is in it...I'm wondering what the differences are between the Golden Hammerburst and Lancer files. Also, if anybody else has a Golden Hammerburst or Lancer, please post what's in your "DLC100_Xe-GearGame.ini" or "DLC101_Xe-GearGame.ini" file(s), so we can see if they are any different for different consoles.

Here is my file's contents, which is the Golden Hammerburst if you already forgot.

File size was only 0.60 MB

[GoldHammer GearGameWeaponSummary]
ClassPathName=GearGameContentWeapons.GearWeap_LocustAssaultRifle_Golden
WeaponIcon=(IconPathName="UI_Portraits.Party_GOLD_Hammerburst",Coordinates=(U=0,V=0,UL=256,VL=128))
ProfileId=eGEARWEAP_GoldHammer
bIsDefaultWeapon=true
WeaponId=18

I am going to take a wild guess and assume that this file just tells the game that you have the Golden Hammerburst and where to look for it on your HDD, or that it is telling it where on your Gears of War 2 CD the files are located at. To me, it seems like it may be present on the CD instead of the HDD because of this line, "WeaponIcon=(IconPathName="UI_Portraits.Party_GOLD_Hammerburst",Coordinates=(U=0,V=0,UL=256,VL=128))". Maybe we can find the file(s) that are needed for the Golden Hammerburst with this? Any help is appreciated. Also, if you want more information on where exactly I found the "DLC101_Xe-GearGame.ini" file, please message me on here.

Scar

Scar

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All DLC is in a LIVE container. So even if you could mod whats in them theres no way to EVER resign a LIVE container.

S

Sir Neberius

Reaction score
Sin$
So you're saying it's pretty much impossible? Ah well...any multiplayer mods possible yet?

Top Bottom
Login
Register