Solved Modding Gamescore 2020

• Thread starter Antraxx123
  • Start date
  • Views 10,366
A

Antraxx123

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to mod my xbox account gamescore but every video about was posted 7-4 years ago, so I would like to know the best/easy/ less chance of getting banned method(s) to mod my gamescore and some tips to lower the risk of getting bannned. :biggrin:

Solution
T
I was inquiring about this a month or two ago. See this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/modding-gamerscore-in-2019.1771387/

This is coming from someone who has NOT tried this at all myself, but is tempted to even on a dummy/test account.
A synopsis of this link:
  • This is for Xbox 360 only. No one has figured out how to achievement mod Xbox One.
  • The process and programs that do this (Horizon, Velocity, etc.) still work as outlined in those old videos for the most part as I understand it.
  • This is where it gets questionable. Some think that the Xbox 360 portion of accounts don't get checked anymore. This is because of some evidence where behavior that used to result in a ban (like gifting yourself 3K...
Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect

I'm not dead, Just deployed
Super Moderators
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything to do with the account itself is heavily monitored and will likely result in a reset or ban.

T

TempestTeapot

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was inquiring about this a month or two ago. See this thread:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/modding-gamerscore-in-2019.1771387/

This is coming from someone who has NOT tried this at all myself, but is tempted to even on a dummy/test account.
A synopsis of this link:
  • This is for Xbox 360 only. No one has figured out how to achievement mod Xbox One.
  • The process and programs that do this (Horizon, Velocity, etc.) still work as outlined in those old videos for the most part as I understand it.
  • This is where it gets questionable. Some think that the Xbox 360 portion of accounts don't get checked anymore. This is because of some evidence where behavior that used to result in a ban (like gifting yourself 3K points worth of achievements at once) resulting in a ban almost a day or two after now does not when it did a few years ago. Now people are "safe", even months after.
    • It's possible that they had automatic checkers that checked for suspicious behavior (like how credit card companies use the "multiple gas stations within a short time period" as a catch all if your credit card was stolen) that are now retied. I mean, the 360 itself was technically retired sometime in 2014-2015, so it's understandable that 360 support is legacy to a large extent by now. I've even heard that if you call Customer Support for a legit issue, depending on the request they can't even help you anymore due to retiring of services. But no one is sure of this.
  • Just be smart about how you do it.
    • Don't be greedy. It might be tempting to go ham and fully complete lots of games in one sitting, but that is really asking for it. If suddenly your account has like 5K to 10K more achievement points out of nowhere... Yeah. Just do it slow, even if you have to do one game at a time in "chunks".
    • Make sure a multiplayer achievement has time/date stamp. Dead giveaway if an online only achievement says "Offline" on it.
    • Don't unlock single player progression achievements out of order.
    • Be smart about spacing them out time stamp wise where it makes sense.
      • Also, having the same exact time stamp for 6+ achievements looks very suspect.
  • When giving a time stamp, some programs don't add a millisecond to the time. Instead, it shows as .000. This is another telltale sign the achievement was hacked. Apparently sites like TrueAchievements and such have API's (they claim even "official" Microsoft ones) that can see the full time stamp of an achievement; the official site doesn't show milliseconds. They use this reason to flag accounts as cheating, especially if several in a row all end in .000, even if there are no other shared numbers. .000 CAN happen naturally, but the chances of that are so low that it's suspect, especially if for "hard to get" achievements.
    • From my research, the only program that adds milliseconds is Horizon (but the feature to add achievements is a premium/paid option). I haven't tried it myself so I don't know what the end result looks like during the process.
  • Watch out for modding online achievements for servers that are no longer operational, or some irritating "connect with XXX service" that is no longer functional (Fable Anniversary and the XBLA game Child of Light are examples with such features). In theory, you could give yourself a time stamp back to when it was available (by setting your PC's date & time back in time to when it was), but this has not been confirmed how Xbox shows the date, or if it looks suspect enough to draw attention. Does it show your "time travel" time stamp or when the Microsoft servers update your profile? Again, "time travel" time stamps has not been tested specifically to my knowledge.
    • There is some additional time data that isn't visible to the public. something about "time between achievements" or some such thing. I'm think this is Xbox One only, but not sure. Again, the TrueAchievements folk supposedly can see this, and use it as another verification process. I bring them up because if they can't detect modded achievements (they are dedicated enough to still be checking accounts on their site), then Microsoft probably can't either. I mean, its not highly unlikely that Microsoft has a team of people checking various profile for 360 achievement hacking in 2020. Who knows though.

Anyway, these are my thoughts.

Solution
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not worth losing your account for good trust me i done it many times its a lot more to just unlocking the achievements for the games each achievement has a time stamp for it and if u wanna mod it to try and win the xbox hall of fame its useless ur not gonna get it that way if anything your more then likely gonna get a perm ban to be honest.

zQrow

zQrow

Reaction score
Sin$
I've modded gamerscore on quite a few accounts and nothing has happened to me, my account called Nemacing has 1 million gamerscore and it's been perfectly fine

S

Soundless

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys,

As I don't have a 360 anymore, are people offering this as a service for people?

I have 3x achievements that need unlocking from Gears of War 2 that I cannot get on my own anymore. There are also a few from Gears 3 also.

I would be interested in speaking with someone who would be able to do this?

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey yall I know this is an old thread from like 2yrs ago but my gamerscore has been at 450,000 modded for like months now and im still good. Modding more right now actually trying to get to 1mil

Z

Zxdeividson

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to mod my xbox account gamescore but every video about was posted 7-4 years ago, so I would like to know the best/easy/ less chance of getting banned method(s) to mod my gamescore and some tips to lower the risk of getting bannned. :biggrin:
I have my own method to glitch the gamescore, if u are interested dm.

Top Bottom
Login
Register