What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Modding Gamertag

• Thread starter cWreck92
  • Start date
  • Views 710
C

cWreck92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, quick question.

Is it possible to mod 2 different profiles on the same HDD?

I recovered a friends profile. Attempted to mod, and when I get to the stage of dragging and dropping the profile folder into Content on Xport 360, it asks me to over write. I decline because I'm afraid of what would happen to MY profile by doing so.

Any help would be great!

Thanks!
Caleb

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mod your profile then rehash and resign and drag and drop, you have to overwrite...
thats what makes it modded

Sorry, I am dumb when it comes to all of this as you can see.

So you're saying, even if I did mod it... when he recovers it back it won't be modded?
No, if your going to mod his gamerscore, THEN it will stay when he recovers it.
If you give him a modded gamertag through recovering.. then no, it wont say

So you're saying, even if I did mod it... when he recovers it back it won't be modded?

C

cWreck92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you mod your profile then rehash and resign and drag and drop, you have to overwrite...

I didn't have to overwrite when I modded mine. It's only making me over write this time because I'm trying to do it with a different GT.

If I modded his GT, and he recovered it, would it be modded for him if he was on his xbox? Or would it only be modded on my xbox?

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

C

cWreck92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I didn't have to overwrite when I modded mine. It's only making me over write this time because I'm trying to do it with a different GT.

If I modded his GT, and he recovered it, would it be modded for him if he was on his xbox? Or would it only be modded on my xbox?

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

Okay, when you modify your gamertag, it makes a WHOLE new gamertag.
When your done with modding a gamertag, it will tell you where to extract it, you will extract it to your desktop.
You will take that modded gamertag from your desktop and then drag and drop where all the other profiles are.
If you have AIM i can help you, my AIM is aYTOhSohW,

C

cWreck92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, when you modify your gamertag, it makes a WHOLE new gamertag.
When your done with modding a gamertag, it will tell you where to extract it, you will extract it to your desktop.
You will take that modded gamertag from your desktop and then drag and drop where all the other profiles are.
Hope this makes sense

I know. I did that one for MY personal GT and it worked perfectly.

Now, what I'm trying to figure out is if I modded my friends GT... would it be modded for HIM if he recovered it back after I was done modding it? Like.. If I modded it to say Example or something and have different colors... when he gets his profile recovered and starts playing MW2 on his own xbox, will it say Example with different colors?

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know. I did that one for MY personal GT and it worked perfectly.

Now, what I'm trying to figure out is if I modded my friends GT... would it be modded for HIM if he recovered it back after I was done modding it? Like.. If I modded it to say Example or something and have different colors... when he gets his profile recovered and starts playing MW2 on his own xbox, will it say Example with different colors?
No, if you want to mod his gamertag, you will need his HDD...

J

jamal9717

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant recover modded accounts. Modded Accounts arent real accounts. Just buy a usb stick... Mod his profile.. And put his modded profiles on the usb stick. Then transfer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register