• Thread starter FromSoftware
  • Start date
  • Views 899
F

FromSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi :smile:

i have used the profile editor before and its really nice its just that am complaining because of why can't it unlock the achivements you want instead of all ? dont you think your askin for ban ?

some include get like 50-thousands kills and you just played the game 3hours and you got 1000g lol

so whos in charge on profile editor i need to have a little talk with him about this fix i want

thanks

anyone ?

F

FromSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
You can unlock single achievements. You don't have to use the unlock-all button. What do you mean?

I can unlock single achievements ?

Do you haved to click online or offline ? and then select the achievement you want and then click on what?

thanks man

Nookie

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
FromSoftware said:
I can unlock single achievements ?

Do you haved to click online or offline ? and then select the achievement you want and then click on what?

thanks man

yep. select the achievement. then select offline or online. then unlock the achievement...

no need to talk to a dev. you were just doing it wrong. :wink:

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nookie said:
yep. select the achievement. then select offline or online. then unlock the achievement...

no need to talk to a dev. you were just doing it wrong. :wink:

This.

And I never use unlock all its all out of order and there might be some online achievements and they'll be unlocked offline. I just do my achievements one by one.

F

FromSoftware

Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
This.

And I never use unlock all its all out of order and there might be some online achievements and they'll be unlocked offline. I just do my achievements one by one.

when you click offline after that do you click on set ?

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, you click the achievement, press online (If online set time & date), or offline, and after you choose whichever you press set.

Top Bottom
Login
Register