Discussion MODDING GAMERSCORE MAY 2012 XBOX LIVE QUESTIONS

• Thread starter 7FatKidsInATree
  • Start date
  • Views 3,118
7FatKidsInATree

7FatKidsInATree

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Se7ensins community, I'm here to ask what the chances are of being reset to 0g and labeled cheater over modding one and ONLY one achievement, its the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Achievement in GTA IV. For the last month I've been grinding on the game MAJOR trying to get it but so far it seems I would have to wait til GTA 5 comes out for all of the f@ggots that play Race to get off the game so i can boost with friends. But its gotten to a point where I really just want it now so I can be done with the game and move on to something else. According to this blog http://skunkiebutt.com/?p=274 Profile Editor 2.5 (Which I've used in the past) is pretty unreliable when it comes to getting past bans and resets and such and that you should use Le Fluffie instead because its more secure and makes it harder to detect modded Achievements. I already know the ground rules for modding gamerscore from experience.
Don't go overboard with achievements, Ex. 100,000 gamerscore in one day (My idiot friend did this and is awaiting a reset lol)
and Make sure you hit "Unlock Online" for Online achievements such as Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic and set a date for it to make it look authentic.
But I've heard horror stories of people who used Le Fluffie and when they signed back in to their account on their Xbox all of their Gamerscore was gone and it said they unlocked no achievements. I am very good at following tutorials and would like to know where the best tutorial for Le Fluffie is and what the chances of being reset or banned would be for one achievement.
Thank you.

F

JDonnie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure there is no risk of a ban if you're only unlocking one, but like you said you should time stamp it.

Chris 7s

Chris 7s

Ford Apprentice
Grizzled Veteran Jokester Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
As with any sort of modding, there is always a risk factor of getting caught, but because you're only doing one I highly doubt anything will happen.

Guns

Orphan Meow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had my gamerscore modded for over a year now and i haven't been reset yet.

Top Bottom
Login
Register