• Start date
  • Views 31,591
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gssfsfbsh

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to mod the achievements of a lot of my xbox 360 games. Most of them being very old titles (2007-2014). I want to do it as safely as possible as I am doing it on my main and would hate to lose all my legit gscore. I have looked into it and learned that I should not go over a suspicious amount a day (600-800 score per day), and I should "timestamp them correctly"; which in many tutorials I have watched they do not even mention this so I do not know if it is actually important. Anyways someone tell me what to do so I don't fxck my account. pls n thx

sidenote: if there is anyway to remove games from your achievement list that have gamerscore lmk

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello G gssfsfbsh ,

You do need to stick to a daily limit of around 800 and you will also have to set the timestamps so that it all looks legitimate.

In a legitimate circumstance, it would be highly unlikely that you would unlock more than 1-2 achievements at the same time so try to set at least 5-15 minutes between each achievement you unlock illegitimately. I hope this helps, good luck.

If I remember correctly, I used to use a tool called "ProfileEditor..." which allowed you to set the timestamps; however that was at least 5 or more years ago.

Kind regards,
Knife.

G

gssfsfbsh

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello G gssfsfbsh ,

You do need to stick to a daily limit of around 800 and you will also have to set the timestamps so that it all looks legitimate.

In a legitimate circumstance, it would be highly unlikely that you would unlock more than 1-2 achievements at the same time so try to set at least 5-15 minutes between each achievement you unlock illegitimately. I hope this helps, good luck.

If I remember correctly, I used to use a tool called "ProfileEditor..." which allowed you to set the timestamps; however that was at least 5 or more years ago.

Kind regards,
Knife.

Thanks! I think nowadays people use something called LeFluffie, looking into it

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, if you are looking to add gamerscore you can stick to around 2k~3k a week MAX and you should be safe. There is sort of a threshold that you can do before it will ban/reset you for modding the gamerscore. Not sure if you can get away with more by adding timestamps but I personally think adding timestamps are a waste of time cause they do nothing. The only way to get higher than this is by earning the achievements actually online (RGH or achievement saves) as then you can't lie about achievements getting unlocked in real time all unlocked individually from each other.

SexyWish

SexyWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i modded my gamerscore to 80k all at once and the account never got banned or reset but that was on an alt xbox acc and i forgot how i did it without getting banned..i wanted to do it on my main acc

B

Bruise almighty

Reaction score
Sin$
i modded my gamerscore to 80k all at once and the account never got banned or reset but that was on an alt xbox acc and i forgot how i did it without getting banned..i wanted to do it on my main acc

I just did mine over the last 3 days.
I was at only 2565
Currently at 92885
I used horizon

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was at only 2565
Currently at 92885
I used horizon
Someone told me you don’t get banned anymore now me, at least with Horizon. I haven’t tested to get an account banned so IDK if you still can. Maybe they stopped doing it?

LewdBox

LewdBox

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it with Horizon, LeFluffie, Profile Editor and Velocity, Rehash&Resign of course, but it always reverts back to Locked when I load my Profile back on my Xbox360...

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried it with Horizon, LeFluffie, Profile Editor and Velocity, Rehash&Resign of course, but it always reverts back to Locked when I load my Profile back on my Xbox360...
Hey,

If you have problems with it not being uploaded to Xbox Live then you will need to re-download your profile, this gets you a clean working copy as the Xbox Live version cannot be broken/corrupted in any way. After try modding it again. Just mod them as unlocked offline and don’t worry about timestamps they don’t do much and are only used for unlocked online achievements to keep track of the date you earned them. Under my testing it seems that time stamps don’t matter only the actual time. If you are trying to unlock achievement you were previously reset/suspended from you cannot unlock those achievements/games again.
Safe limits are usually around 1k every 3 days (I do 1k a week because I care about my account more than a little GS so I like to be extra safe), I personally wouldn’t do anymore than that, I haven’t tested exact amounts that are the limits. Someone told me they do like 1k a day or two for a year and they have 200k.

I personally stopped using this method as I found a better method for me personally at least.

There are three methods; modding the profile, joining XBL (my method), using an RGH to unlock achievements. The best method is the RGH as you can do unlimited amount but you have to do it per game and you need an RGH. My method I found (at least for myself) is easiest but requires a new profile. The third method (this one) being just really slow and has a risk to it.

SexyWish

SexyWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone told me you don’t get banned anymore now me, at least with Horizon. I haven’t tested to get an account banned so IDK if you still can. Maybe they stopped doing it?
I was at only 2565
Currently at 92885
I used horizon
I've been working on an account for the past 2 weeks at least and I am currently at 1,690,177 and I have been playing online with it aswell and I havent got any bans of any kind..i would like to go even higher but I am having trouble finding more GPD's lol I have 2,421 and when ever i find a link to more they usually end up being ones i already have

SexyWish

SexyWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

If you have problems with it not being uploaded to Xbox Live then you will need to re-download your profile, this gets you a clean working copy as the Xbox Live version cannot be broken/corrupted in any way. After try modding it again. Just mod them as unlocked offline and don’t worry about timestamps they don’t do much and are only used for unlocked online achievements to keep track of the date you earned them. Under my testing it seems that time stamps don’t matter only the actual time. If you are trying to unlock achievement you were previously reset/suspended from you cannot unlock those achievements/games again.
Safe limits are usually around 1k every 3 days (I do 1k a week because I care about my account more than a little GS so I like to be extra safe), I personally wouldn’t do anymore than that, I haven’t tested exact amounts that are the limits. Someone told me they do like 1k a day or two for a year and they have 200k.

I personally stopped using this method as I found a better method for me personally at least.

There are three methods; modding the profile, joining XBL (my method), using an RGH to unlock achievements. The best method is the RGH as you can do unlimited amount but you have to do it per game and you need an RGH. My method I found (at least for myself) is easiest but requires a new profile. The third method (this one) being just really slow and has a risk to it.
Past 2 weeks I've been adding gamerscore to my account started from 0gs up to now 1.6mil going up by a couple 100k a day because it takes mad long for it to sync to the xbox servers

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been working on an account for the past 2 weeks at least and I am currently at 1,690,177 and I have been playing online with it aswell and I havent got any bans of any kind..i would like to go even higher but I am having trouble finding more GPD's lol I have 2,421 and when ever i find a link to more they usually end up being ones i already have
You're not the only one :tongue:

You should try use Velocity or some other tool that isn't Horizon on another account to see if it makes a difference, like if Horizon is doing it better or it's just because they aren't checking 360 accounts anymore. If you do just add like 20k and wait 2 weeks and if it's still fine then it's the reason I said.

If you like you can DM me your GPDs and if you get me anymore at all i'd be happy to give you all mine.

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,

What is method joining XBL please ?
And what is method with RGH please ?
Thanks

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is method joining XBL please ?
And what is method with RGH please ?
Thanks
You join Xbox Live to convert your profile to a Xbox Live Profile.
The RGH method requires you download some tool that can trigger all the achievements to unlock when running the game, shouldn't be too hard to find.

louloupc2255

louloupc2255

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
If you have Xbox 360 rgh you Can add achievement with apparition net studio,
I have add 140 000 g on my account and i m not banned

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You join Xbox Live to convert your profile to a Xbox Live Profile.
The RGH method requires you download some tool that can trigger all the achievements to unlock when running the game, shouldn't be too hard to find.
Yes, but if my profil is already Xbox Live Profile ?

Fadexz

Fadexz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, but if my profil is already Xbox Live Profile ?
Then don't use that method.
People are saying they don't get banned for profile editing anymore so you can try that, maybe Xbox got rid of a lot of their 360 services.

W

Wakiry

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Then don't use that method.
People are saying they don't get banned for profile editing anymore so you can try that, maybe Xbox got rid of a lot of their 360 services.
Do you know some tools where I can select which achievement I want unlock ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register