What's new

Solved Modding Films

Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Every time I mod a film it comes up corrupt, I have use programs and have used editor. I save. Rehash it then resign it. Click and drag back into Xplorer360. Open up the film and its corrupt. Can anybody give me any tips please. Also what is the hex value for 00 05 05 05 05?

G

gabe_k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, what rehasher are you using? Also, what's the armor your trying to mod from?

Upvote 0
X

xQwerty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all is it a film under 1MB.
Second just use a hex editor, search for your gamertag in unicode strings only. Than you press ctrl+g and go 45 bytes from current position (if your using hex workshop), or just look down a couple lines and it will say 05 05 05 04 if your wearing all hayabusa. Change this to 03 03 03 03 or whatever you want. Rehash it than resign it.

About 00 05 05 05 05 if your changing the first 00 than thats probably your probably your problem. But 05 05 05 05 means you have Hayabusa Helmet, Shoulders, and EOD chest.

Also remember that you can't have any Mark VI armor on but you can change to Mark VI if you want to

Here are the values for all the armors from Venomous Fire

Head
MarkVI = 00
CQB = 01
EVA = 02
Recon = 03
EOD = 04
Hayabusa = 05
Security = 06
Scout = 07
ODST = 08
MarkV = 09
Rogue = 0A

Shoulders
MarkVI = 00
CQB = 01
EVA = 02
Recon = 03
EOD = 04
Hayabusa = 05
Security = 06
Scout = 07

Chest
MarkVI = 00
CQB = 01
EVA = 02
Recon = 03
Hayabusa = 04
EOD = 05
Scout = 06
Katana = 07
Bungie Chest= 08

PM me if you need any more help

Upvote 0
X

xQwerty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you still can't get it to work I'll do it for you.
But I don't upload modded content on my fileshare so Ill upload to rapidshare.

Upvote 0
Howie555

Howie555

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to mod a film with 4 people, can i do that or is that making it corrupt?

Upvote 0
H

Holy Ownage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try to limit the people.
Every single film I have modded with over 3 people has been corrupt.
Maybe I have done it wrong in the past, but thats something I have noticed myself.

Upvote 0
F

Firestorm Jr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
try using something other than hex editor. try something from the halo 3 toybox. those seem to work to me. when i tryed hex editor, the file was corrupt

Upvote 0
Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I did one with 4 players and it worked, just try to make it really short, like 10-20 seconds

Upvote 0
P

Play2

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I have films from a LAN... I modded them in no way.. What is keeping me from signing the larger files with my profile ID so I can watch them.. ( I forgot to save the profile to my xbox )

Also if I cant go about it that way could I just make a local profile and replace the profile ID in some way so it will be linked to those films?

Upvote 0
U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Play2 said:
Ok I have films from a LAN... I modded them in no way.. What is keeping me from signing the larger files with my profile ID so I can watch them.. ( I forgot to save the profile to my xbox )

Also if I cant go about it that way could I just make a local profile and replace the profile ID in some way so it will be linked to those films?

Nothing. You can do it.

Upvote 0
D

dj0wns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
remember if the film u are trying to mod is a film clip, not a full clip it won't work

Upvote 0
P

Play2

Reaction score
Sin$
Care to explain? Its corrupt every time for me.. Only the one less than a meg worked.. :cursing:

Its a full gameplay.. could someone explain step by step how and what to use because im doing something wrong here.

Upvote 0
U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Play2 said:
Care to explain? Its corrupt every time for me.. Only the one less than a meg worked.. :cursing:

Its a full gameplay.. could someone explain step by step how and what to use because im doing something wrong here.

Are you resigning with the proper ID's? Incorrect profile ID will show items as corrupt.

Upvote 0
P

Play2

Reaction score
Sin$
Im almost certain im doing it correctly.. Not sure if im using obsolete programs but the one under a meg worked.. all the others were corrupt when I went to play them.. Once again I dont need to mod the films at all just change the profile they are linked to because I dont have it. Thanks for any help.

I only resigned it .. would I have to rehash it as well? ( Im not modding anything but the profile ID ) Also am I to hex some stuff as well to change the profile ID?

Is it because I have a dumbed down resigner maybe?

Thanks,
Play2

Upvote 0
U

unknown v2

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
Play2 said:
Im almost certain im doing it correctly.. Not sure if im using obsolete programs but the one under a meg worked.. all the others were corrupt when I went to play them.. Once again I dont need to mod the films at all just change the profile they are linked to because I dont have it. Thanks for any help.

I only resigned it .. would I have to rehash it as well? ( Im not modding anything but the profile ID ) Also am I to hex some stuff as well to change the profile ID?

Is it because I have a dumbed down resigner maybe?

Thanks,
Play2

Changing the ID's shouldn't be size dependent. You don't need to hex edit anything.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register