Modding Film Help

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by D0T44, Feb 18, 2009 with 15 replies and 467 views.

1. D0T44

D0T44 Newbie

Ratings:
    hi i go to mod my own films and they work but when i go into mirage and mod my friends films they are on my 360 but when i try to use it it says file corrupt. any ideas? email me at dot4shot@gmail.com if you have ideas

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Why email? There's a good reason the forums are here.
    Regarding your question, try Vanity to mod the films. Also use an unbanned resigner.

3. loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm not sure if you did this but, you can only mod films with 1 person in them. Unless they are local. So I could mod a film where I was by myself, and I can mod a friends film that he sent to me where he was by himself. You didn't really specify in your topic so I wasn't sure.

4. gallagher

gallagher Senior Community Member

Ratings:
    no?

i have done 4 people and with real bad connection

5. loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    O rly? Care to explain more? I have tried multiple times over XBL and never worked.

6. JFS

JFS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah it took me a while to figure that out but just have the person by thereself play a game then put the film on their fileshare then u get it and mod it or have them over your house and play local..

(you can mod geusts too)

do they have markIV armor on? or if its on xblive wont work

7. OP
    D0T44

D0T44 Newbie

Ratings:
    no i tell them to put on full cqb armour then i tell them to make a film in forge then put it on their file share and they do. i put the film on my computer and i save it resign it and then put it on my xbox and it says. "files corrupted would you like to delete" any ideas?
    ps: i can mod my own films and
    i use mirage to do the films.

8. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    D0T, how many people are in the game, how long is the video, is it a film or a film clip, and are you only resigning the file or rehasing it as well?

9. OP
    D0T44

D0T44 Newbie

Ratings:
    there is one person in the gam the video is 2 minutes long and it is a film from forge. and i have tried resigning and rehasing and doing both. so i dont know what to do.

10. JFS

JFS Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well..... try using HXD hex editor in halo3 toybox or download it alone and follow a tut on it theres tons heres one http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-3-modding-tutorials/99009-mod-halo-3-usermaps-and-films.html

11. gallagher

gallagher Senior Community Member

Ratings:
    can you mod films in forge? anyone?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't think you can mod forge films, but I'm not really the one to say. I've never modded a film, I just know what messes up when people try to mod them.

Try a film clip, and also I'm not totally sure that you can mod a forge film clip so try going into custom games and making a film clip, then try to mod that and let me know what happens.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Element18592

Element18592 Trusted Seller

Ratings:
    Yes of course you can mod a film in forge. but you cant mod a clip.

and dot, the only reason i tell you guys to wear full CQB is because its easier for me to find. when i hex it. all you have to look for is, 01 01 01 01.

and another thing, dont use mirage. it sucks. Your best choice is hxd but if you need to use an easy app....go with vanity

• Like Like x 1
  14. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Lol wow, I got that completely backwards. Oh well, I have room for error, I've never modded a film lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Element18592

Element18592 Trusted Seller

Ratings:
    yeah no problem dude. thats what this community is here for.

16. Noob Modder

Noob Modder Newbie

Ratings:

What a loser you cant even mod a film....:thumbdown: Give up!!!