• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
robot9706

robot9706

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I really like this mod and the video on the guide is really helpful. I've never done anything like this before, but could I do it with a PC version of the game and would it be possible for me to add certain characters too said game?
Yes it's possible and the method is the same for PC too.

R

rednight69

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a line to remove the extra Mr. Handys that are hanging out in the front of the vault? and if so, what would I be looking for?

robot9706

robot9706

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a line to remove the extra Mr. Handys that are hanging out in the front of the vault? and if so, what would I be looking for?
"Edit Mr.Handy", select MrHandys which are "Waiting" and press "Delete selected".

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
Haven't messed with that yet but I'll get to work on it now.

EDIT: If anyone has a save with a lot of lunchboxes on it then I can find how what to set to get lunchboxes.
I can give you a save with tons of lunchboxes. Do you want pet carriers and starter packs too?

B

BadCase

Reaction score
Sin$
I just made a web based save editor that lets you add Caps, Water, Power, Energy, Quantum Cola, Lunchboxes, Starter Packs, Pet Carriers, Mr. Handys, as well as All Legendary Dwellers, Pets, Outfits, Weapons and Junk as well as the ability to remove all rocks.

You can check it out at vaultomatic.x10host.com/ it works for Android Windows and iOS saves and there are detailed tutorials on editing each type there.

Let me know what you think.

Dabs

Dabs

Gang gang gang gang gang gang gang
Reaction score
Sin$
I just made a web based save editor that lets you add Caps, Water, Power, Energy, Quantum Cola, Lunchboxes, Starter Packs, Pet Carriers, Mr. Handys, as well as All Legendary Dwellers, Pets, Outfits, Weapons and Junk as well as the ability to remove all rocks.

You can check it out at vaultomatic.x10host.com/ it works for Android Windows and iOS saves and there are detailed tutorials on editing each type there.

Let me know what you think.
Aren't there already a lot of them?

Top Bottom
Login
Register