Modding Challenge

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by squeaker2, Jun 29, 2009 with 6 replies and 264 views.

1. squeaker2

squeaker2 Newbie

Ratings:
    Let me start off by saying I play a lot of MLG. I am competing competitively now, but my BR is maxed out as far as I can get it. So, I thought I should try to master the carbine to make my BR better.

I modded the carbine start, however the mod will not work on Narrows or The Pit, because Forge will not allow you to put a Carbine in those maps. Anyone know a way around this so I can have all the MLG maps with Carbine Start?

Also if anyone would be kind enough to make me a carbine start mod for KOTH, Oddball, and Flag I would love you forever. Anyone who can figure out how to make the Carbine start on Narrows and The Pit, I will compensate you in MS Points, or possibly paypal. Thanks.

2. R3D x A1M

R3D x A1M Newbie

Ratings:
    Um, I could try and do it for you.

3. integratedzero

integratedzero Premium Premium

Ratings:
    it is not possible as there is no carbine on those maps

4. R3D x A1M

R3D x A1M Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah I went and tried just to give it a shot, seeing as I've never actually tried it.

5. OP
    squeaker2

squeaker2 Newbie

Ratings:
    ok, what about modding the br, to fire like a carbine? Would that be an option? I have seen snipers that have the laser indicator, would it be possible to have the br fire the carbine shot? Let me know. Also, If someone would make carbine start variants for me on KOTH, Oddball, and Ball, I would compensate you somehow. Send me your gt in a pm and ill add you on xbl. Thanks.

6. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ill do it for you after lunch

7. ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06 The Shiroyasha Retired

Ratings:
    Squeaker, you can just make copys of your carbine start, and change the gametype enum to different gametypes. And some maps just don't have carbines in their map data, so there is no way to use it there, like valhalla. And projectile swapping isn't con modding.