What's new

Question Modding Carbine in DotHalo

ON3i11

ON3i11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know how to make the carbine fully automatic using DotHalo?

I was working on a mod for Coagulation and all I needed to do was make the carbine fully automatic (I swapped the carbine projectile with the needler projectile) and make the needler do more damage (the needler shot sentinal beam proj). I couldn't figure out the carbine so when I was cleaning out my laptops harddrive I deleted the unfinished mod :frown:.

Anyways I figured since I don't play Halo: Reach and the average population for BTB in Halo 3 is 1000 I would buy my friends old original xbox off him and start doing real mods for halo 2.

The mod I deleted was only projectile mods since I only have a 360 right now and it's not Jtagged, meaning I couldn't do skin mods and I could only replace the DLC maps when modding Halo 2.

Anyways if anyone could help me that would be awesome.

Also if there is anybody who is a regular in the Halo 2, Halo 3, or Halo: Reach forums or has XBL and plays Halo 3 or Halo: Reach regularly a friend request on here or XBL would be awesome cuz I'm always looking for people who are into that stuff.

My XBL GT is ON3i11

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anybody know how to make the carbine fully automatic using DotHalo?

I was working on a mod for Coagulation and all I needed to do was make the carbine fully automatic (I swapped the carbine projectile with the needler projectile) and make the needler do more damage (the needler shot sentinal beam proj). I couldn't figure out the carbine so when I was cleaning out my laptops harddrive I deleted the unfinished mod :frown:.

Anyways I figured since I don't play Halo: Reach and the average population for BTB in Halo 3 is 1000 I would buy my friends old original xbox off him and start doing real mods for halo 2.

The mod I deleted was only projectile mods since I only have a 360 right now and it's not Jtagged, meaning I couldn't do skin mods and I could only replace the DLC maps when modding Halo 2.

Anyways if anyone could help me that would be awesome.

Also if there is anybody who is a regular in the Halo 2, Halo 3, or Halo: Reach forums or has XBL and plays Halo 3 or Halo: Reach regularly a friend request on here or XBL would be awesome cuz I'm always looking for people who are into that stuff.

My XBL GT is ON3i11

Just so you know it is possible to skin halo 2 on an xbox 360 that is not JTAged, been doing it for years. As for the carbine...I know to change the BR to full auto you just go to "weap [weapon]" and choose: "objects/weapons/rifle/battle_rifle" In the box that appears, choose "fully-auto". Also it is possible to mod non-DLC maps on Xbox 360 such as coagulation :smile: here is a tut for that http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/halo-2-how-to-mod-the-old-maps-on-a-360.63528/ I've been modding halo 2 and halo 3 via transfer cable for a few years now and I still use these foums so let me know how I can help you out :smile:..also if you need any clean .map files for halo 2 and 3 and reach and odst you can find those here : http://xboxdb.com/0000000001/v2.1/web/Default.ui?act=category&id=18

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register