Solved Modding an old core model?

• Thread starter ConnectionIssues
  • Start date
  • Views 155
ConnectionIssues

ConnectionIssues

Reaction score
Hi,

I have an old Core model of the Xbox 360 from 2006-2007 which is banned and hasn't been touched in years. What equipment what I require to set this console up to play games that I have downloaded? I have no intention of playing this 360 online and only want to be able to play downloaded games. Thanks for any help.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Whats the mother board revision and Dashboard number on it?

ConnectionIssues

ConnectionIssues

Reaction score
I won't have the actual console next week when I pick it up from my parents house so I'm unable to check. Don't suppose you could give a rough estimate for now?

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Well a DVD flash with LT+ is the easiest thing and cheapest (free) thing to do. All you need to do is hook up the DVD drive to a PC with a compatible chipset, export the DVD key import it in a LT+ image and flash it to your DVD. There are better hacks but for them you will probably need help from a professional if you are new to xbox modding.
But as HuskerHeaven said it will be easier for us to give you better directions if you give us more information about the xbox.

Fuzz

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Modder Stickied EotM
Reaction score
Well a DVD flash with LT+ is the easiest thing and cheapest (free) thing to do. All you need to do is hook up the DVD drive to a PC with a compatible chipset, export the DVD key import it in a LT+ image and flash it to your DVD. There are better hacks but for them you will probably need help from a professional if you are new to xbox modding.
But as HuskerHeaven said it will be easier for us to give you better directions if you give us more information about the xbox.
It isn't the cheapest. You have to pay money for discs.
JTAG is the best way, you can play games from your Harddrive, and extract them fully and they take up only like 4gb (some games), instead of 7gb

Top Bottom