Sin$
Modding all gamesaves, add me on MSN AIM or even just send me your ID's VIA PM

If you find me to be fast, +1 Would be appreciated =D

I

iSpank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea what that is lol, it looks like a cheesy version of minecraft.

Are you looking for a single-player or MP gamesave.

C

Cawse

Reaction score
Sin$
got any saves for TDU 2 Non modded with stuff discovered or modded with alot of stuff discovered and bought 0.o

M

Murder of Crows

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, would you be able to mod a CoD:WaW save to give me a godly amount of damage resistance and unlimited ammo on Shi No Numa? I have tried the save in the CoD5 forum but it doesn't work.

I

iSpank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
got any saves for TDU 2 Non modded with stuff discovered or modded with alot of stuff discovered and bought 0.o

Yes I got one

Hey, would you be able to mod a CoD:WaW save to give me a godly amount of damage resistance and unlimited ammo on Shi No Numa? I have tried the save in the CoD5 forum but it doesn't work.

I got just the thing, haven't tried it in a while but worth a try.

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
If not email me your AIM or Msn, I play it all the time on single player :biggrin:

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You should try playing minecraft, if you haven't already its a PC game that looks similar to your miner game.
I have played MineCraft since alpha, I have also made tutorials for it that got me my award :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register