• Thread starter kyled12
  • Start date
  • Views 2,483
K

kyled12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been playing crafting kingdom now for months, and it's getting slow and boring, I am wondering if there is any way I can mod my money or anything. It's an idle game, I thought putting my phone in airplane mode and changing the time would make me get money faster, but it doesn't work for this game.

Solution
Aqua
I know of lucky patcher, but there isbt any purchases in this game.
You can still patch the game to give you free in app purchases. I was able to successfully patch the game with a rooted device and it should work on a non rooted device. I'll show you how;

1. Open lucky patcher
2. Select the game you want to patch
3. In the drop down menu select "Open Menu of Patches"
4. Select "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation"
5. Make sure you have the top two options selected and nothing else. And click apply
6. Once the patch has been made you need go to the patched file location and install the patch. If you haven't rooted you'll need to uninstall the current patch and install the modded one. If you have rooted your device you will...
Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lucky Patcher is an application that allows you to mod games on both non rooted and rooted devices. Patching a game allows you to get free in app purchases, however it doesn't work for server sided games like Clash of Clans etc. Another option is to look online for a modded apk of the game.

If you need any help just drop me a PM and I'll give you a hand.

Upvote 0
Aqua

Aqua

'Insert Inspirational Quote Here'
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Contest Sponsor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know of lucky patcher, but there isbt any purchases in this game.
You can still patch the game to give you free in app purchases. I was able to successfully patch the game with a rooted device and it should work on a non rooted device. I'll show you how;

1. Open lucky patcher
2. Select the game you want to patch
3. In the drop down menu select "Open Menu of Patches"
4. Select "Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation"
5. Make sure you have the top two options selected and nothing else. And click apply
6. Once the patch has been made you need go to the patched file location and install the patch. If you haven't rooted you'll need to uninstall the current patch and install the modded one. If you have rooted your device you will not need to reinstall the game.
7. Enjoy your free In-App purchases.

If you still need help let me know.

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register