What's new

Modding a 4.3u without game

Zaid

Its me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Wii 4.3u and it can't read any disks and I wanted to mod it so I can play my games from an sd card or something and I couldn't find a tut on how to mod it without a game.

Treasure

Treasure

HowManyLettersCanIFitInHereBeforeIRunOutOfSpace?50
Jokester Fabled Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Wii 4.3u and it can't read any disks and I wanted to mod it so I can play my games from an sd card or something and I couldn't find a tut on how to mod it without a game.
It's so weird of how exactly the same my wii is :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
so what you are saying is that I should just throw the wii away??
That's a bit extreme, but you could sell it on, on Ebay or something...I'm sure someone would buy it for parts.

Upvote 0
B

burritoboy9984

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does any other game work? I want to mod my Wii, but I dont have SSBB.

There are several games that work, hit up the sticky at the top of the forum to see.

Also, in response to the person whose wii won't read discs, you can take the wii apart, temp swap the dvd drive out with another, install the hbc via exploit, and reinstall the non working dvd drive. I had to do this on a wii I modded before.

-Erik

Upvote 0
Zaid

Its me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are several games that work, hit up the sticky at the top of the forum to see.

Also, in response to the person whose wii won't read discs, you can take the wii apart, temp swap the dvd drive out with another, install the hbc via exploit, and reinstall the non working dvd drive. I had to do this on a wii I modded before.

-Erik
Thanks I never would have thought of that.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register