What's new

Discussion Modders taking peoples money

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has any one experienced this?

I can handle god mode and them taking weapons as they reset once you log in again but taking peoples money is going a bit far isn't it, that's 100 times worse than the r*pe animation etc.

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I know modders can remove weapons or give them to you (by remove- you can re-buy them. They're not permanently removed from your account) but never have I heard of money being taken by any means.

I smell bulls*** and it doesn't smell nice.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are they legit or just people trying yet another way to get free money from R*

IMO they are genuine, there's people who are losing weapons and it looks like R* are taking them serious, I also just found a domislive video about it but I dont take him 100% serious. 
I know modders can remove weapons or give them to you (by remove- you can re-buy them. They're not permanently removed from your account) but never have I heard of money being taken by any means.

I smell bulls*** and it doesn't smell nice.

I haven't until now that's why I asked if any one has experienced it or you never know can any one do it?

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
IMO they are genuine, there's people who are losing weapons and it looks like R* are taking them serious, I also just found a domislive video about it but I dont take him 100% serious. 

I haven't until now that's why I asked if any one has experienced it or you never know can any one do it?

I've read through them and most of the posts reporting 'lost money' are just trying to pull the wool over Supports eyes.

There's a guy claiming to have lost $16 million, when he's only ever earned $10 million.

Another claims to have lost $22 million but has sold $77 million worth of cars.

They're just bullshitting. They've set their profiles as private but sites like GTA5stats.com can still pull the information out from the social club.

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've read through them and most of the posts reporting 'lost money' are just trying to pull the wool over Supports eyes.

There's a guy claiming to have lost $16 million, when he's only ever earned $10 million.

Another claims to have lost $22 million but has sold $77 million worth of cars.

They're just bull****ting. They've set their profiles as private but sites like GTA5stats.com can still pull the information out from the social club.
I think if it works.....pure GENIUS.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could it be R* removing money from glitches then?

One person said they lost 800K

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if it works.....pure GENIUS.

Maybe so, but it's annoying to see kiddos begging like this. Support could actually help someone with legit problems but instead, kiddos are begging for money so they can go to school tomorrow and boast in the playground that they 'hacked the game' and gave themselves money.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe so, but it's annoying to see kiddos begging like this. Support could actually help someone with legit problems but instead, kiddos are begging for money so they can go to school tomorrow and boast in the playground that they 'hacked the game' and gave themselves money.

If they are its shameful, there are people who do need help and its taking away the support staffs time.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
If this is real, I'm never going on public lobbies. But as everyone said, it's probably a way to get money from R*.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There are more and more posting about it, some yeah you can tell they are blatantly trying it on but others I am not to sure

s1ckmad3

s1ckmad3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im not 100 % sure but wouldnt they need to hack into R* servers to really take the money ? it seems they can do it in game but wouldnt it reset back to what you had if you join new session ?. I dont believe they can do that really but then again who knows there is no actual proof of this.

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
im not 100 % sure but wouldnt they need to hack into R* servers to really take the money ? it seems they can do it in game but wouldnt it reset back to what you had if you join new session ?. I dont believe they can do that really but then again who knows there is no actual proof of this.

The only way I can think of to 'delete' money from an account would be to be on said account and try and change the RAM value of the money using a tool. There is no way to 'remotely' delete/mod money.

Happens in RTM tools. If you try and change your money by using the RAM value, it'll just wipe the money out and you'll have to re-add it and get it to stick (happened to me when I first played around with mod tools). You can try it for yourself if you want. Even adding $1 to your wallet, leave and re-enter Online and your wallet will be empty (same goes for the bank if you change that value). You'll have to get it to 'stick' otherwise this will happen again and again and again...

Now, that is using the account you're currently using. You can't do the same to another account (sure you can drop money, but that's not directly modding it). If it were possible to mod money remotely, you wouldn't need to hand over your account details to recovery services as they'd be able to do it remotely otherwise.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No one os saying if they are on PS3 or 360, I was wondering if some one had found something which allows them to do it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register