Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think so but cant be 100%, I am going to try and get my money etc taken on a spare account I have

Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it is Chr0m's menu or something but they can take everything you have but you should get your stuff back once you join a new session or dashboard.

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it is Chr0m's menu or something but they can take everything you have but you should get your stuff back once you join a new session or dashboard.

I thought it was something like that, shame no one is saying what platform they are on. 
Some one has now said they have lost their money and its PS3, I am quite sure Chr0me doesn't mod PS3

IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
the take money native doesnt work.

EVIL JTAG

EVIL JTAG

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to post that I lost $7.50 from a hooker think they will give $7.50 back:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

R

Rowter

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm going to post that I lost $7.50 from a hooker think they will give $7.50 back:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You may of got more than you bargained for, I stay clear of the street walkers. I saw my character scratching himself after the 1st time I tried one out.

DrakeX420

DrakeX420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe so, but it's annoying to see kiddos begging like this. Support could actually help someone with legit problems but instead, kiddos are begging for money so they can go to school tomorrow and boast in the playground that they 'hacked the game' and gave themselves money.
Retard alert

Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
If modders are taking money from people, i think this game is just going to get worse and worse. Losing you weapons for that one session is okay but losing your money is just taking it too far. I know they can you weapons away and people don't realize that the weapons will come back after you restart your console and/or find a new session. This causes them to re-purchase all the weapons and they may be losing money that way but i have not heard of modders just taking the money.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no such mod that exists these people are clearly lying to get money from R*.

The only thing remotely close to it is in the private version of my menu I can take peoples money and give people money (but it's just a trick it doesn't really give or take just looks like it does)

dab

dab

<o/
End of the Year 2018 End of the Year 2017 Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no such mod that exists these people are clearly lying to get money from R*.

The only thing remotely close to it is in the private version of my menu I can take peoples money and give people money (but it's just a trick it doesn't really give or take just looks like it does)
Now we know.

Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Weapons can be removed. I had a friend test this - I removed his weapons, he complained to Rockstar on the forums, 10 min later he was signed out and his weapons were back.

Pretty sure money is stored in mem on the players console only

_Zero_

_Zero_

¯\_( ◔̯◔ )_/¯
Reaction score
Sin$

That's what I was thinking. There's a bunch that doesn't work anymore. :whistle:

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Retard alert

Was sarcasm really that hard to understand? 
Weapons can be removed. I had a friend test this - I removed his weapons, he complained to Rockstar on the forums, 10 min later he was signed out and his weapons were back.

Pretty sure money is stored in mem on the players console only

Your money and stats are kept in RAM in each individual console. This is why you've got to supply your account details when you use a recovery service.

If you remove a persons weapons and they dashboard/restart their console, they'll be back. I believe (and this will probably need correcting) this happens because the menu/RTM tool which removes the money/weapons just puts false values into the session data (spoofing the actual data) and when you restart, the 'real' values are back- hence why you cannot permanently change an account without first actually being on it.

Last edited:
Benjamin Rush

Benjamin Rush

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Was sarcasm really that hard to understand? 

Your money and stats are kept in RAM in each individual console. This is why you've got to supply your account details when you use a recovery service.

If you remove a persons weapons and they dashboard/restart their console, they'll be back. I believe (and this will probably need correcting) this happens because the menu/RTM tool which removes the money/weapons just puts false values into the session data (spoofing the actual data) and when you restart, the 'real' values are back- hence why you cannot permanently change an account without first actually being on it.
Yes that's what I said. I do recoveries on game-tuts via memory poking. It would be much easier if it wasn't kept in the RAM of the individual console but in all of them as I could do a recovery without being on the account.

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes that's what I said. I do recoveries on game-tuts via memory poking. It would be much easier if it wasn't kept in the RAM of the individual console but in all of them as I could do a recovery without being on the account.

At the same time, it would result in skiddos using leaked Mod Menus to delete stats or money from accounts because the data would be universal. One of those "Why we can't have nice things" moments.

Top Bottom
Login
Register