Solved Modders Pool Mod Loader Freeze!

• Thread starter Dannyzzz
  • Start date
  • Views 586
D

Dannyzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
im having a problam with the mods it worked fine on my account but when i want to switch to my other account it freezing me when it loads you at the start to Single player / Multiplayer :frown:

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
get on a clean ISO with no mods and switch characters then load the modded ISO back on. Also if your character you are loading has any vehicles out from the 3rd garage or in that apartment GTAO will not load.

Upvote 0
D

Dannyzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
get on a clean ISO with no mods and switch characters then load the modded ISO back on. Also if your character you are loading has any vehicles out from the 3rd garage or in that apartment GTAO will not load.
Wait so to take out all the cars from my 3RD Apartment?

Upvote 0
wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah!! if you have 3 garages, you cant load the game if you are in garage or apartment of the 3rd garage and you cant have any cars out of the garage at mors mutual waiting to be claimed.

Upvote 0
D

Dannyzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah!! if you have 3 garages, you cant load the game if you are in garage or apartment of the 3rd garage and you cant have any cars out of the garage at mors mutual waiting to be claimed.
KKK now i understand.
play clean switch characters then play dirty. lol
Lololol after i read your reply i have understand what to do srs, im stupid sorry about that
now ill be a 1337haxOr on gta v by making a new character

Upvote 0
ChrisTheGr8est

ChrisTheGr8est

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
you must make sure you dont have an updated appartment buy ****** old appartments, make spawnlocation out side, make sure you dont have a dlc car out side. probley could change your clothes to old ones

Upvote 0
D

Dannyzzz

Reaction score
Sin$
you must make sure you dont have an updated appartment buy ****** old appartments, make spawnlocation out side, make sure you dont have a dlc car out side. probley could change your clothes to old ones
I did all this and still the same problam:/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register