Solved modders help!

• Thread starter estoy loco
  • Start date
  • Views 406
estoy loco

estoy loco

Reaction score
Sin$
i'm probably going to get people on me for this but who cares. my question is how do people mod like what do i need to download on my laptop like program or what do i need to do i see other players modding in lobbies but i was just an invite session with friends to have fun please help

johng925

johng925

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i'm probably going to get people on me for this but who cares. my question is how do people mod like what do i need to download on my laptop like program or what do i need to do i see other players modding in lobbies but i was just an invite session with friends to have fun please help

People don't "download programs" to mod their games. They Jtag/RGH their xbox and use menus to mod the game.

Upvote 0
G

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
I

iHateLiars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you're on ps3 you can do RTE. RTE is a program you can run from your PC to modify memory or pass code to the console creating an on-screen menu.

Also on ps3 you can modify title updates and more with a jailbreak. Basically jailbreak your console is step 1. I would make sure you know 100% what you are looking at price wise and knowledge wise before you invest any money

Upvote 0
johng925

johng925

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Me too... Yes you need to Jtag but, you stated "They don't download programs to mod"

I was referring to using mod menus, but I admit I'm wrong. I was modding back when Falcon came out XD. I'm a little rusty with my memory.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register