What's new

modder killer gun

LINUX360

LINUX360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why cant people just share it instead of posting empty topics i mean the creators say ur not allowed what they gonna do nothing i took stb silentz gamertag and blackmailed him to giving me the old common before feb 20th patch

just realease it and be done with it

also did you know trt hawk has a lag shotgun hes to thick to mod on his own so someone is giving him these mods (looks in techno's general direction)

S

SlaYoRz

I like it
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just a game. Stop being greedy people :frown:. (I'm saying that to people that know how to make the gun)

Original Techno

Original Techno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
why cant people just share it instead of posting empty topics i mean the creators say ur not allowed what they gonna do nothing i took stb silentz gamertag and blackmailed him to giving me the old common before feb 20th patch

just realease it and be done with it

also did you know trt hawk has a lag shotgun hes to thick to mod on his own so someone is giving him these mods (looks in techno's general direction)
i havent given him anything

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What? The only "greed" I see is 90% of the people on these forums. Most of the people on here are under the illusion that they have a devine right to have any of the mods the modders come up with, truth is - answer this "What have you done?"

LINUX360

LINUX360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well i actually reported bugs in 4.1 which is important for the quality of 4.2 granted i didnt make no mods but bug testers are important cud u imagine a game company like activision or something not using beta testers to iron out bugs and they release a game it wud be sucky

C

Cathering

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That still doesn't grant you a devine right to any mod that anybody comes up with around here.

The modders around here owe nobody nothing.

XxIReVenGexX TK

XxIReVenGexX TK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point of them releasing it....if everyone has it then nobody can eachother, duh

S

soundmaster20

Reaction score
Sin$
i think its a bit harsh tbf cus the point of modding is that we are not able to be killed now were not being allowed to get this its jsut S*** weve spent money so we dont get killed now people are like F***ing it up either realese it proply or not at all

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
i think its a bit harsh tbf cus the point of modding is that we are not able to be killed now were not being allowed to get this its jsut S*** weve spent money so we dont get killed now people are like F***ing it up either realese it proply or not at all

Cost $2 per disc..wow you spent a lot of money...well since most cannot be killed they are abusing it and killing everyone else...now I personally don't go around killing everyone continuously those people put out a bad name for modders when most of them don't even know much about it in the first place. No point in complaining bud, if we discover something we could release a month or even a year after. You are lucky people even upload them for you! :wink:

O

originaltechno

Reaction score
Sin$
What? The only "greed" I see is 90% of the people on these forums. Most of the people on here are under the illusion that they have a devine right to have any of the mods the modders come up with, truth is - answer this "What have you done?"

well dnt release commons public then keep on the premium forums so ppl have to pay

Original Techno

Original Techno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you hear about the boy who cried wolf, well its the same with the modder gun

LINUX360

LINUX360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HOW IS IT THE SAME THE BOY WHO CRIED wolf is to do with lying he kept lying about this wolf then when the wolf came everyone just though yeah ok mate watever so wahts that gotta do with this nobody is lying or nothing

Top Bottom
Login
Register