• Thread starter xRaw ModZz
  • Start date
  • Views 944
xRaw ModZz

xRaw ModZz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
As title says i'm 99.9% sure this will work but tbh i give up with fastcrypt because it hates me and gives me randoms errors for no reason

If you would like to help me add me on aim Kane09985,

P.s Leechers don't bother adding me only trusted members only please

thanks,
xRaW

:smile:

P

FawkIDied

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im new to the site / modding honestly i wont do any good helping you its just i want to know how i can get started moddign zombies =D ty

Upvote 0
T

TigerModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And then? When someone helped you, you will it release and take all the credits!

Upvote 0
C

Crazy afghani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hehehe dont believe the people who go "I only want to see what modding is like" and stuff its boring thats what it is , I dont even want to black ops is the past mw3 is the future

Upvote 0
k money

k money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hehehe dont believe the people who go "I only want to see what modding is like" and stuff its boring thats what it is , I dont even want to black ops is the past mw3 is the future

lol @ the fact you think mw3 will be moddable.

IW will do the same thing as 3arc and we wont have a chance against their security measures.

Upvote 0
C

Crazy afghani

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol @ the fact you think mw3 will be moddable.

IW will do the same thing as 3arc and we wont have a chance against their security measures.

LOL at what fact? No where in my sentence did I say MW3 will be moddable , I am actually a person who said and still does say "mw3 is gonna be unmoddable because they seen treyarcs mistakes"

Upvote 0
k money

k money

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nothing is unmoddable.

The days of easy modding are over. Concepts like cracking the BO gamesave, getting jtags online, and the new timing attack on slims are all possible but extremely difficult.

And you made is sound like MW3 was the future of modding

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register