What's new

Discussion Modded Zombies After All Patches [Unreleased]

G

gel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, I'm hub off ttg but my account has a posting ban so I can't post my breakthrough. However I really wanted to post it, therefore I decided to post on here. Ive got to say, i haven't been on this website in a while and its changed alot - and i like it. Anyway, I finally managed to bring zombie mods, online with no ban what so ever. I am still deciding whether to release this or not, as for those who can remember what happened when JtagDevin released his method will understand why.

I haven't got time tonight, to create and upload a video showing it, but I will be at the weekend. However I dont have a PVR, or anything like that. So if someone can record for me, it would be very appreciated.

To prove this is legit though, I will invite a few people tonight, who can then vouch. The game wont last ages (I will be doing round skip/modded lobbies at the weekend), probably around 5 - 10 mins, as I have to go soon.

The only downside to this after patch is that I cant host private match, for several reasons. Therefore I either have to get host in a public match for you to get all the mods, or if you just want me to drop you a death machine or something similar I can do that when im not host.

Getting host online takes a while, as the game keeps doing host migrations and kicks me. So it is likely I will just do this as non-host tonight.

First three gamertags posted get an inv, but please vouch.

G

gel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be doing this tomorrow tonight as I was expecting quicker replies
And I have to go now.
Also first come first serve.

Xxoo3DooxX

Xxoo3DooxX

The Uni-Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
cant be a modded gpd i thought they are bannable they spot u running modded gpd's instantly and swing that hammer thats how i got banned

MattCaliSurfer

MattCaliSurfer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cant be a modded gpd i thought they are bannable they spot u running modded gpd's instantly and swing that hammer thats how i got banned
i did it online i didnt get banned.... i guess im lucky... i did get profile banned though

T

TomDavid99

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite xDeathofZombiex Please :smile: And Please Send Friend Request As I Don't Go On That Much

G

gel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now hosting sorry for delay, I will most likely be doing this as non host due to the reasons in the post. I will invite gts above in about 5/10 mins if they do not accept within 2/3 mins I will move on to the next person.

Post your gt if you already havnt and I will try to get to you

I will be hosting on moon and maybe shangri la tonight so those maps are required.

Games won't last long (10 mins max), so everyone gets a chance to get in. I will be doing long, high round lobbies at the weekend.

G

gel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok maybe I'm not hosting as some idiot has just posted my method on the internet and treyarc have patched it and banned me already.

T

TomDavid99

Reaction score
Sin$
That's A Shame :frown:, His Such A ***** But If You Got Anymore I'm Up For It And I'll Pay You If You Get Me In :smile:

G

gel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok this has really confused me, maybe it's not patched and the guys method on the Internet completely fails it's missing a major part which I only just realised. So I created another account with a 48hr and Its still working online. Either treyarc seen a vid on YouTube or lots of people reported me. Anyway I will start inviting soon if I'm not banned

G

gel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Considering I'm the one giving mods I would say no
But I'm gonna hold back inviting until I know why that account was banned. As it couldn't of been the server detecting it, as I would of got instabanned before the game even loaded.

I'm looking for a vid on the Internet with my gt incase anyone I played with recorded me doing it.

T

TomDavid99

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I'm Just Gonna Make A Fake Account First As Well When You Invite Me Just Incase :smile:
Also Can You Inbox Me Your Gamertag?

Mantequillaaa

Mantequillaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Now hosting sorry for delay, I will most likely be doing this as non host due to the reasons in the post. I will invite gts above in about 5/10 mins if they do not accept within 2/3 mins I will move on to the next person.

Post your gt if you already havnt and I will try to get to you

I will be hosting on moon and maybe shangri la tonight so those maps are required.

Games won't last long (10 mins max), so everyone gets a chance to get in. I will be doing long, high round lobbies at the weekend.
inv Mantequillaaa

Top Bottom
Login
Register