Modded xp lobby bans

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by dude900, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 593 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude900

dude900 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi, I have been reading the threads about the bans that you can get but I got a message earlier saying that microsoft have a system to tell when you prestiged (what date and time etc.) so I jus wanted to know if this is true and also how long wud u get banned for if you only joined an xp lobby and didn't host it?

2. Hiide

Hiide Getting There

Ratings:
    if you believe this.

[​IMG]

3. OP
    dude900

dude900 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LOL I like ur sig I was curios and I relli jus wanna know what the ban is for joining and prestiging in a modded xp lobby

4. heathj

heathj Enthusiast

Ratings:
    they dont have some magical monitoring thing they may have server logs but i doubt they would be for things like that, as for bans it seems apparent SOME people have been banned for being in the lobbies but only a few

5. YGG

YGG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wish I was a mod so I could close this, seriously, there was a big thread about not posting these any more. It's stickied too.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Syaxe

Syaxe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i hope it gets patched and everyone gets reset so that everyone that paid (mostly 2010s) just got f***ed by infinityward. I dont care if i do its honestly gotten way out of hand with this charging stuff.