Modded weapons

• Thread starter GuNsHy
  • Start date
  • Views 977
G

GuNsHy

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys.. i saw alot of people have modded weapons. i was wondering if someone could do me a few favors and mod a a sniper with all elements if possible and 600-1000 damage.. or snipers with x3-4 element damage for each element please get back to me im sure we can work something out..

gt x tequiilashotz:cool:

FEAR iTz

FEAR iTz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GuNsHy said:
Hey guys.. i saw alot of people have modded weapons. i was wondering if someone could do me a few favors and mod a a sniper with all elements if possible and 600-1000 damage.. or snipers with x3-4 element damage for each element please get back to me im sure we can work something out..

gt x tequiilashotz:cool:
I can try to do this for you.

G

GuNsHy

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks man if not i could use a sniper with x3-4 corrsive and 700-1000 damage same with shock element if you can do that easier that would be great and just add me

F

fishiekun

Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it that so many people need help doing these mods? I mean it is no very hard, willow tree makes so simple a person with down syndrome can do it. So in my opinion if you cant make it your self you are either: A) retarded B)Lazy (meaning you are pretty much a parasite who feeds off of the work of others and most likely go on to XBL and say that you made the guns to seem cool) C) Mixture of A and B

G

GuNsHy

Reaction score
Sin$
ok fishie maybe i dont have the equipment for it.. and dont feel like spending money to get it and mod weapons for people like you. Some people help others like nV Darth so they can share what they done and made. and have more people come to them..

Top Bottom
Login
Register