Modded weapons appear without lvl

• Thread starter felentir11
  • Start date
  • Views 790
F

felentir11

Reaction score
Sin$
I've just begun my modding entrerprise, because my original file got corrupted. I've been able to reproduce my original char, sans the weapons. I wanted to make a gun, and using the GearCalculator I finally made one to resemble the ones I had lost. The probles is that, in WillowTree, after pasting the weapon's parts and giving them a lvl, quality 5 and saving, they don't appear with a level cap ingame, so they are just very fasta weapons etc, but useless to me because they have a dmg of 8 as if they were for a lvl 1 char. Is there a way to correct this? In willoetree the weapon's lvl is shown, so I don't know how to correctly get them to work in game.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

DeadSox

DeadSox

Xbox Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
I do beleive it has something to do with manufacturer, Try changing it.

F

felentir11

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using willowtree#, used the change lvl to all weapons, to see if it had any effect, and all my weapons lost their lvl cap. And those were legal ingame found weapons! Help will be grateful.

A

Alex301

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Which version of willowtree are you using? http://xander.x-fusion.co.uk/WillowTree/ the list is in a wierd order but beta10r13 is the newest, although some people have had problems with it so it might be worth trying beta10r12 instead.

w0lfschild

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Look at the save in a hex editor after you save in willowtree that way you will easily be able to determine if willowtree is improperly reading your input. If that's the case you might want to try a different version of willowtree if that still doesn't work for you then you got a problem that I have no solution for. Although you could always result to manually editing level and using hash block calc to rehash your saves :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register