Solved modded weapon list

• Thread starter Donskoops
  • Start date
  • Views 2,645
D

Donskoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evening all, so i am pretty new to modding on bl3 and starting to get to grips with using the bl3 save editor but i am at a loss with what some of the parts do, has someone created a spreadsheet detailing parts and im guessing its at the basic end of the modding as was trying to created a x8 monarch but have no clue what part i need to put on to achieve this

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Evening all, so i am pretty new to modding on bl3 and starting to get to grips with using the bl3 save editor but i am at a loss with what some of the parts do, has someone created a spreadsheet detailing parts and im guessing its at the basic end of the modding as was trying to created a x8 monarch but have no clue what part i need to put on to achieve this
This should have some links to some information for you:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/borderlands-3-modding-support-links.1799780/

For your specific question, Part_AR_VLA_Grip_04 increases projectiles per shot and I believe the Part_AR_VLA_Underbarrel_Monarch part adds the bipod feature which doubles the damage so, that may be how it gets the x8.

Top Bottom