• Thread starter Fail Troll
  • Start date
  • Views 771
Fail Troll

Fail Troll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this has been posted but I feel the need to express this again. For people looking for moddedwarfare invites, there's no need. First of all, everything over there, is already here at se7ensins. And secondly, they do not help you free of charge. Every person over there is out to make money. And finally, they just may decide to remove your account for some odd reason without notice. Aka me. I'm going to stick with se7ensins :thumbup:

T

TheMagicNumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeh,i jump back n forth between se7ensins and moddedwarfare.you get annoying users and moderators on all sites unfortunately.but yeh ppl do try to sell everything over there,but there isnt everything from there here:wink:i have vip over at mw and i can say theres alot of tuts in there for stuff s7 has thread after thread asking about.if the users and mods here werent so quick to jump on my posts here(i got a warning here for sending someone a pm yesterday<_<)i would post the stuff from there here,but whats the point?even when i try to help ppl here i never get thanks and when i wanted to post other stuff i found i was told i needed to buy premium here before i could post the links-hmm,i pay s7 to help users that never say thanks?lol i dont think so.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
^^Can you elaborate? What is it that they have? I have yet to see anything. I don't really need MW to get a cracked version of Word...

M

Ma5t3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lol you guys have everything here, HA. Well im curently on there site right now and there is more than a few things you dont have!

Ma5t3r.png

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................btw its down right now

S

shadow4295

Reaction score
Sin$
Well moddedwarfare is switching sources and going public now so your all in luck if you need an invite you wont need one anymore.

vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ma5t3r said:
lol you guys have everything here, HA. Well im curently on there site right now and there is more than a few things you dont ha
Ma5t3r.png

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................btw its down right now

Ok, well you have failed to elaborate....again. I'm on there all the time...nothing. It's a mess.

If you like it so much, why are you here?

R

Rian245

Reaction score
Sin$
ive got the sata cable and sata power cable and my hdd all in my pc waiting for a mod to be put on but where to get 1? plz help

R

rapidfire123

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Rian245 said:
ive got the sata cable and sata power cable and my hdd all in my pc waiting for a mod to be put on but where to get 1? plz help
WTF!

Why in the hell do dumb noobs do this all the time! search or post in help section, why in the hell would you put this noobish shi* in a thread!

F

FATAL 213

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And this gives you a excuse to act like a total JACK ***?
come on now u can reply in a more educated why.no need for names

I know its hard kids but u can do it:thumbup:

rapidfire123 said:
WTF!

Why in the hell do dumb noobs do this all the time! search or post in help section, why in the hell would you put this noobish shi* in a thread!

R

rapidfire123

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Classic case of a noob having another noob's back :rolleyes:

FATAL 213 said:
And this gives you a excuse to act like a total JACK ***?
come on now u can reply in a more educated why.no need for names

I know its hard kids but u can do it:thumbup:

iWin.jpg

Top Bottom
Login
Register