• Thread starter m0rphyy
  • Start date
  • Views 8,335
m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Warning!! Be careful when modding Special vehicles at the risk of creating dead empty spots or not being able to move them back. Make sure you put NCSV back into B1 by storing them in a full garage other than the Nightclub first. Then take the vehicle out of the B1 garage which is in it's place and drive it into the FULL GARAGE where you have the Nightclub Special Vehicle to swap it. If you are modding the chernobog or khanjali etc., make sure not to leave them in the MOC before leaving session or you might not be able to get it back in place.

This is a glitch for PC to merge Benny's wheels onto non-Benny's vehicles. Can possibly also merge locked liverys but I haven't had any luck yet. Some vehicles can also have the interior color merged that normally can't have interior color changed, like the Ardent for example.

After patch workaround: Can still do this using VIP Work to complete the wall breach

Requirements:
  • A full Nightclub Garage with an upgraded Benny's vehicle like a Retro Elegy stored inside.
  • Vehicle you want to Merge onto in a separate Garage/Facility/SVW.
  • A Deluxo in a garage other than the Nightclub.
Steps:
  1. Physically drive out of the garage in the vehicle you are merging mods onto.
  2. Exit that vehicle and go far enough away so you can call your Deluxo.
  3. START VIP WORK
  4. Take the Deluxo to the wall-breach near the airport and proceed to the Nightclub under the map and drop onto it.

5. COMPLETE VIP WORK
  6. Go to your full Nightclub Garage in the pseudo Deluxo which is actually now the Vehicle you are merging onto.
  7. Replace over an upgraded Benny's vehicle like a Retro Elegy and take that vehicle outside.
  8. Call your MOC and take the PV in.
  9. Drive the PV out of the MOC or walk out of the MOC and Request Personal Vehicle (from MOC, not Vehilce Menu) if you are having trouble with it disappearing on you.
  10. Take the PV to Benny's and add mods.
  11. Go to creator and back online and your vehicle should have reverted back with the mods still applied.

** To merge onto the Special Vehicles in the Nightclub (Mule, Pounder, and Speedo) You need to do the glitch twice. First, do steps 1-5 to swap the SV into the Nightclub B2, B3 or B4 garage, then move the SV to another garage and proceed again from step 1.

** The skulls livery for the Revolter and other Doomsday vehicles can be unlocked by merging one of the Hotring Sabre liverys.

B3A72A2B9F8D8202475613E3C2ED8B2E00BAD16F

878AE0AB4FBBEF1F49B5766B073410B57711011E

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wicked Awesome!
Thanks for sharing:smile:

M

mukcom

Reaction score
Sin$
Can we use this to pull out unspawnable+invisible vehicles from SVW?

Should the target vehicle stay on the map before we call deluxo?

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can we use this to pull out unspawnable+invisible vehicles from SVW?

Should the target vehicle stay on the map before we call deluxo?
I don't think we can get those vehicles out of the SVW with this since they have to be driven out manually. I think the vehicle must stay on the map, but I'm not entirely sure.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
At what point is supposed to be a Retro? On xbox, i copy deluxo over retro, and it is the PV i drove out. Put in MOC, it still the PV i drove out. So i think he right it wont work on xbox, as it is anyway.

EDIT: Cool glitch anyway. Is nice to see some winning.

PS in dupe on xbox, we have to swap retro and elegy to get a car that look like retro but says elegy on garage management, then save the latter in moc or ceo shop. So i tried swapping a rat trcuk with a retro in nc, as like in dupe so as to make a rat truck that appear to be retro, then i took rat truck/retro to bennys and put new wheels and just refrained from saving it, hoping it would revert to rat truck w/ benny wheel.

It disappear when i go to creator and back. So i dunno. I'm not as smart with this stuff as the rest you guys.

Last edited:
m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlock the skulls livery for the Windsor by merging it onto one of the NASCAR vehicles with the most liveries. Then, take it to a modshop and add the 23rd livery. It will merge onto the Windsor as the skulls livery. Can probably also unlock the hidden/locked liverys for the Revolter and Nightshark but I'm not sure which vehicle or livery to use as a merge.

N

NeoLin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unlock the skulls livery for the Windsor by merging it onto one of the NASCAR vehicles with the most liveries. Then, take it to a modshop and add the 23rd livery. It will merge onto the Windsor as the skulls livery. Can probably also unlock the hidden/locked liverys for the Revolter and Nightshark but I'm not sure which vehicle or livery to use as a merge.

Can i ask how to mod nightclub sv?

i don't understand step 5
I drive out pounder custom in b1 garage
and call deluxo fly to nightclub location and go b2 Replace sultan RS
sultan RS and pounder custom just swap can't mod

m0rphyy

m0rphyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can i ask how to mod nightclub sv?

i don't understand step 5
I drive out pounder custom in b1 garage
and call deluxo fly to nightclub location and go b2 Replace sultan RS
sultan RS and pounder custom just swap can't mod
You have to do it twice. Once to get the Pounder into B2, B3 or B4 garage. Next, move the Pounder to a different garage, other than the Nightclub. Then, start over from step 1. To get the Pounder back in the B1 garage, make sure it is in a full garage. Then, drive whatever car you swapped into Pounders place in the B1 garage into the full garage with the Pounder and to swap the Pounder back into the B1 garage.

T

tigerdan_01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Love you so much :biggrin:

so do i need modshop, or vehicel garage in my moc?

Top Bottom
Login
Register