What's new

Discussion Modded Vehicle Colors Thread

I

ItsRusT

Reaction score
Wanted to start another thread on modded crew colors because the other one I saw on here was old but mainly because I wanted to know how to get the colors on these two cars I saw (check imgur link). Feel free to comment with any crews with modded colors and whatnot.

M

Mocsikaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy... this car looks sick as fck!

E

Eyy

Reaction score
Have you tried removing the light with pixlr and using a hex picker?

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Just look up on Google find RGB one that allows you to upload image like Eyy just said, did it years back for whatever reason I had a really good site but don't remember

Also that's just a purple and red it really isn't that difficult to create similar colours to them gotta get creative p:
The invisible coquette looks to be R:255 G:0 B:0
The arena car is light purple with a white pearl both pure white clean rims.

Both these cars have 3d Paint which is unobtainable I hope you're aware, good luck
Post automatically merged:

Maybe that purple car is lavender coloured

Last edited:
I

ItsRusT

Reaction score
Have you tried removing the light with pixlr and using a hex picker?
Uhhh Id have to figure out what that is first

Just look up on Google find RGB one that allows you to upload image like Eyy just said, did it years back for whatever reason I had a really good site but don't remember

Also that's just a purple and red it really isn't that difficult to create similar colours to them gotta get creative p:
The invisible coquette looks to be R:255 G:0 B:0
The arena car is light purple with a white pearl both pure white clean rims.

Both these cars have 3d Paint which is unobtainable I hope you're aware, good luck

Maybe that purple car is lavender coloured
Thanks! So I found a thread called “Hex Color Library” and I believe I insert that code into the crew color of a new crew I’d make.. right? Yeah I don’t know much about this color stuff as you can see lol

Last edited:
?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
Thanks! So I found a thread called “Hex Color Library” and I believe I insert that code into the crew color of a new crew I’d make.. right? Yeah I don’t know much about this color stuff as you can see lol
Yep spot on just put that as a crew colour
And if you happen to obtain these cars with 3d Paint just change the secondary crew only to retain the 3d or worn shine

420Gta420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know what values for secret gold and other unselected trim colors in save editor advanced options?

D

DaduMK4

Reaction score
How is this Color working? So wich colors are choosen for this?

?

______

Getting There
Reaction score
What section in advanced options apply to what? Would be so greatful XD...is interior rims primary secondary...
My mistake rhats just for the primary secondary car rgb colour for interiors im not sure if that's been added yet ??? We had to keep spawning in cars for unobtainable interiors with DMO if that still works ???

D

dimon2010han

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My mistake rhats just for the primary secondary car rgb colour for interiors im not sure if that's been added yet ??? We had to keep spawning in cars for unobtainable interiors with DMO if that still works ???
How do you spawn cars with unobtainable interior colors with DMO if the save editor doesn't hold the colors? Or are there any particular cars which spawn with the unobtainable interior colors by default?

Top Bottom