What's new

(Modded vehicle) Chrome Blazer

SUPERSKUNKNL

SUPERSKUNKNL

Reaction score
Sin$
He guys I got travors atv/lawnmower/quad or how ever the f*** you want to call it in my garage and also insured.

It's fully chrome and has green tiresmoke

I have more modded cars split over 2 characters
If u guys have something cool to trade with or if u have a working dns then Pls contact me.

Xbox only
GT: SUPER SKUNK NL

Pls send me a msg because my friend list might be full.

NYC

NYC

AKA BrettsMοds
Frame In Gold Modder Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
He guys I got travors atv/lawnmower/quad or how ever the f*** you want to call it in my garage and also insured.

It's fully chrome and has green tiresmoke

I have more modded cars split over 2 characters
If u guys have something cool to trade with or if u have a working dns then Pls contact me.

Xbox only
GT: SUPER SKUNK NL

Pls send me a msg because my friend list might be full.
How can you dupe Trevor's Blazer?

SUPERSKUNKNL

SUPERSKUNKNL

Reaction score
Sin$
NYC said:
How can you dupe Trevor's Blazer?

By laying down stickybombs in front of the garage door and as soon as u drive over ur friend needs to blow u up and at the same moment u need to eject the disc,

Kinda hard to explain on here because my English isn't that good but you can find enough tutorials on youtube mate

Zacky MT

Zacky MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Explain it in your own language and there is bound to have someone native to you who can speak it. Don't feel ashamed mate. I wish I could speak spanish but sadly I didn't continue it through school. Japanese was the next.

nick6raphael

nick6raphael

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By laying down stickybombs in front of the garage door and as soon as u drive over ur friend needs to blow u up and at the same moment u need to eject the disc,

Kinda hard to explain on here because my English isn't that good but you can find enough tutorials on youtube mate
Of course everyone knew how to dupe it, pointless thread, impossible to store

MXKN

MXKN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes u can dupe it, but how can we storage in our garage? or put insurance on it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register