• Views 9,251
Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get 2 modded stock machine guns, a modded shotgun, and an infinite shield.
I also have 2 pearlescents. The Tsunami SMG and the Serpens AR. Both are level 61 I think.

If anybody wants some goodies I'll dupe these for you. Message Adio Footwear or post GT below

Last edited:
E

Eradoras

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I messaged you on Xbox. Was hoping you could hook me up.
Gt:Sarodare

Mist3r Fugu

Mist3r Fugu

Reaction score
Sin$
Can you dupe me the infinite shield and the SMG if you can please my GT: Mister Fugu

M

MSeigel

Reaction score
Sin$
I managed to get 2 modded stock machine guns, a modded shotgun, and an infinite shield.
I also have 2 pearlescents. The Tsunami SMG and the Serpens AR. Both are level 61 I think.

If anybody wants some goodies I'll dupe these for you. Message Adio Footwear or post GT below
I would like them please gt is mseigel

J

junkdewd

Reaction score
Sin$
If anyone can level up a character for me using crawmerax just for the level achievements, I will drop whatever gear I have on some other modded characters and in the bank. Has several mega shields including the rose, and 4or5 stock weapons modded to one shot plus many legendaries and pearls.

Gt is junkdewd just message on Xbox.

P

Pyronos

Reaction score
Sin$
GT: Gun4Glory on ps4 if you could dupe me any modded guns it would be much appreciated :biggrin:

T

thmadhatter83

Reaction score
Sin$

Are you still playing?

Top Bottom
Login
Register