What's new

Discussion modded stock SMG and sniper no lvl recrierments doesn't turn u invis

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRSikes

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, just send me a Xbox live message and dupe guns... someone who will do it free and quickly would be great many thanks. GT xMixed Sikesx

Or just op guns that can carry from lvl 1 to 69 as I can't make stock smgs or snipers

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey, just send me a Xbox live message and dupe guns... someone who will do it free and quickly would be great many thanks. GT xMixed Sikesx

Or just op guns that can carry from lvl 1 to 69 as I can't make stock smgs or snipers
It will always be free, if anybody tries to charge you for help here on 7s let the mods know. It's against rules.

If you're on later I'll do it.

M

MRSikes

Reaction score
Sin$
It will always be free, if anybody tries to charge you for help here on 7s let the mods know. It's against rules.

If you're on later I'll do it.
I'm on now for a while but not for long as my Xbox isn't running properly also could I add u as a friend on xbl as I like to make friends through forums many thx

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on now for a while but not for long as my Xbox isn't running properly also could I add u as a friend on xbl as I like to make friends through forums many thx
You can, but I will delete you after I help you. No offense at all, just don't like having many friends.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm guessing we have different time zones, It's currently 3am here. I'm about to go to sleep.

Kankuro

Kankuro

How To Do?
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me know the next time you're on...

M

MRSikes

Reaction score
Sin$