• Start date
  • Views 1,094
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juggalo1300

Reaction score
Sin$
Are there any modded Shields and or weapons that are crazy but not lvl150? I've been looking and can't find any. Can someone give me a push in the right direction.

J

juggalo1300

Reaction score
Sin$
I know of that and I really don't have enough time or effort to attempt to create my own modded weapon/shield I was just asking for guidance to a save file with these already in it. I downloaded a tweaked weapons save but all of the guns are more or less the same as I already have with no noticeable tweaks or mods.

Upvote 0
zxjb

zxjb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I've taken the liberty of hooking you up with my save.

Lvl 50 Commando w/ modded skill tree, 999 eridium, 999 seraph crystals, with PLENTY of hybrid weapons.. just check the bank. :biggrin:
(note: i have some duplicates of some of my favorites; i.e. the hive, peashooter, etc..)

http://www.mediafire.com/?29eqqob844sv9ub

Upvote 0
K

krutou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know of that and I really don't have enough time or effort to attempt to create my own modded weapon/shield I was just asking for guidance to a save file with these already in it. I downloaded a tweaked weapons save but all of the guns are more or less the same as I already have with no noticeable tweaks or mods.

You can take a look at DEFTONED 's compilation. Here's a link to the shield section: http://imgur.com/a/hwb9P

It should be as easy as window shopping through the pictures then copying and pasting the desired code into your save.

Upvote 0
J

juggalo1300

Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea on how to edit saves or use python. I seen the guide for dummies.

Upvote 0
M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I have no idea on how to edit saves or use python. I seen the guide for dummies.

You don't need python just the save editor and horizon/modio. Check the thread pinned at the top it has a text and a video tutorial to help you along pretty easy to follow :smile:

Upvote 0
J

juggalo1300

Reaction score
Sin$
You don't need python just the save editor and horizon/modio. Check the thread pinned at the top it has a text and a video tutorial to help you along pretty easy to follow :smile:
Thank you I'll give it a go. Now do know if these will stick or will I have to store it before exiting the game?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register