What's new

Solved Modded ps4 account question.

Relic4ps

Relic4ps

Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this was put in the correct section.. i purchased a modded account not long ago for ps4 . Im beginning to get low on in-game cash and wanted to know if it is possible for me to purchase more cash and have it added to my account?

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have moved this to the right section for you.
- You would have to create a new account, as you have already transferred to next generation.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Once it is on current gen there is no more ability to mod the account. You have to make all new.

Upvote 0
Relic4ps

Relic4ps

Reaction score
Sin$
I have moved this to the right section for you.
- You would have to create a new account, as you have already transferred to next generation.
Sorry for posting in wrong spot. Thankyou for the fast response.! You guys are awesome!!

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for posting in wrong spot. Thankyou for the fast response.! You guys are awesome!!
No worries man, did I answer your question for you? If so, I will go ahead and move this thread.

Upvote 0
Relic4ps

Relic4ps

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes thats all i needed. I guess ill be looking into another account. I appreciate your help.

Upvote 0
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes thats all i needed. I guess ill be looking into another account. I appreciate your help.
Anytime.

- I am locking the thread as the OP has been answered, if you have any other questions feel free to make another thread.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register